What's new

Another new Goddess to Hindu Pantheon

manlion

Reaction score
08talli.jpg

Shankar Rai, a Congress leader from Telangana intends to install a nine-foot statue of party president Sonia Gandhi, depicting her as ‘Telangana Talli’ or Mother Telangana, at a spot near the Bangalore-Hyderabad highway registered in his daughter name.

A visibly ‘proud’ Rao told this is the least he could do to thank his ‘madam’ for the decision to carve out a separate Telangana state.

“I have depicted her as a Goddess as she ended the dominance of the people of Seema-Andhra had over the people of Telangana,” he said.

The bronze statue is around 9 foot tall, and weighs 500 kilograms.

08talli.jpg

Shankar Rai, a Congress leader from Telangana intends to install a nine-foot statue of party president Sonia Gandhi, depicting her as ‘Telangana Talli’ or Mother Telangana, at a spot near the Bangalore-Hyderabad highway registered in his daughter name.

A visibly ‘proud’ Rao told this is the least he could do to thank his ‘madam’ for the decision to carve out a separate Telangana state.

“I have depicted her as a Goddess as she ended the dominance of the people of Seema-Andhra had over the people of Telangana,” he said.

She is not even Hindu,
You may call her Corruption/Congress Goddes

Can some body tell What will be the "Mantra", I mean "Chant" for this goddess? Will be written in Sanskrit, Hindi, Telugu or English?

WTF is that...
is it some kind of joke....tomorrow I will make some kind of statue of my own and will ask people to worship me...:coffee:

She has to be the first Italian godess in history. :D

Anteros: Italian god of love and passion.

Aradia: Italian witch goddess. She symbolizes the air element and the moon.

Astraea: Italian goddess of truth and justice.

Carmen: Italian goddess of casting spells.

and many more...

08talli.jpg

Height of boot licking and chamchegiri. :hitwall:

If you want to erect statue, erect statue of Shivji, Rama, Krishna or freedom fighters like Bhagat Singh.

You blokes are building temples to worship mediocre sportsmen like Tendulkar and MS Dhoni!! So whats the big deal here ?? :lol:
tat means all the great cricketers who call him the best are mediocre too....nice lankan logic :tup:

Back
Top Bottom