What's new

Another Mumtaz Qatilis Born !

An extremely shameful act by these scoundrels.

Hang these jahil bha**y.

Salay inke baap ka hai Islam jo aagaye copyright lene. Bc ke bachay dunya mein mazak banate hain. Allah tabah kare is qaum ko buri tarah, Misal banaye taarekh mein.

Our nation is the worst, Worst I have seen yet.

Prophet SA was humble to Taif people and here these jahils fed with sh*ts from their abbay jahil mohallay ke maulvis to kill for sawab while staring at passing by ladies.

Hang these jahil bha**y.

Salay inke baap ka hai Islam jo aagaye copyright lene. Bc ke bachay dunya mein mazak banate hain. Allah tabah kare is qaum ko buri tarah, Misal banaye taarekh mein.

Prophet SA was humble to Taif people and here these jahils fed with sh*ts from their abbay jahil mohallay ke maulvis to kill for sawab while staring at passing by ladies.
Muslims killed the grandson of the Prophet ye Srilankan kia cheez hai.

I know that one smoll moderator will delete this but the question is what should be done the creators of this fitna? Those who created and used TLP and turned it into a cult? Also, how can you change this nation where actual mobs gather to kill someone and chant in the name if God and his merciful Messenger PBUH. 70 to 90% of people support the actions by qadri , killers of mashal khan, etc etc
Muslims killed the grandson of the Prophet ye Srilankan kia cheez hai.
Exactly. Killed Hazrat Usman. Shot arrows at Hazrat Hassan AS. Insulted and abused Mola Ali on khutbahs, killed saddats around the world. We still see bin qasim as a hero who actually was a killer of sadats.

Hang these jahil bha**y.

Staring? These mofos molest little kids in madrassa and blackmail parents that it was done for religious cause and if they dont let then repeat these sins then the entire family will go to hell.

Hang them publicly and burry them in unmarked graves. We laugh and criticize RSS but TLP and this ideology will turn us into Iraq and Afghanistan. We are muslims without Islam

Back
Top Bottom