What's new

Another multi-million dollar terror tunnel from Gaza exposed

Palestinians are largely terrorists

The world would be a better place without Palestinians

I'd have to agree. They have contributed nothing positive in their 65 year existence. Not a thing.

All they have done is created war and suffering for everyone in the region.

How dare the 'despicable' Palestinians rightfully resist the immoral Israeli occupation of their lands and stand up for their rights.

Meanwhile the oppressors are seen as not 'despicable':

Palestinians are largely terrorists

The world would be a better place without Palestinians

What's your original nationality? I'm going to report you if you don't put your flag up that's a rule on this message board.

This is what Hazzy does by the way, reports anyone who doesn't support his terrorist people.

Doesn't Israel has ground penetrating Radars??
I think so. You'd need to speak to the military geek @500

I think their tunnels are very deep. This one was 20 meters at some points. I'm not sure how far ground radar can penetrate.

I'm sure if there was an easier way to detect them, Israel would.

The best way to stop this is tightening the blockade on Gaza and not allow any cement or tunnel-materials through.

Israel has made that mistake too many times. You cannot trust the 'palestinians'. They will not build new schools or new hospitals with the materials - it will always be used for terrorism.

Good for the Palestinian people, they have a right to self determination. When the UN start standing up for Palestinian rights then there won't be a reason as to why Palestinians need to acquire weapons to defend theirselves. Keep developing your capabilities. :)

Doesn't Israel has ground penetrating Radars??
In Gaza sandy soil its very easy to dig deep tunnels 25-30 m.

Good for the Palestinian people, they have a right to self determination. When the UN start standing up for Palestinian rights then there won't be a reason as to why Palestinians need to acquire weapons to defend theirselves. Keep developing your capabilities. :)
UN is doing for Palestinians more than for all other nations combined. For example out of 100 million people who became refugees in 21th century only Palestinians got dedicated UN organization (UNRWA) and receive massive aid even in 4th generation of "refugees".

i think one should say that about israel.

what israel is doing in Gaza, I think we should call it "Terrorism", what option are they left with other than fighting ?

Back
Top Bottom