What's new

Another martyr

10171762_312434222239221_3550506443280720319_n.jpg

Proud of you my dear Friend!! :pakistan::pakistan:...............
It was an honour knowing you

Shouldnt you be glad on his "shahadat"? instead you are questioning Allah on survival of hamid mir.
what the fuk are you implying...??
I am not ''glad'' on his martyrdom, I am sad for the plight his family must be going through, losing a young son can never be easy, I want scum like Mir to die because they are outliving all the patriotic and nation serving people and they are also mocking such martyrs....

Btw guys his mother is a heart patient and was recently admitted too, I pray she can tolerate the trauma

what the fuk are you implying...??
I am not ''glad'' on his martyrdom, I am sad for the plight his family must be going through, losing a young son can never be easy, I want scum like Mir to die because they are outliving all the patriotic and nation serving people and they are also mocking such martyrs....
Plight , grief for his family? People distribute sweets, rice in the celebration of martyrdom of their sons.

We always wish you and your people to come out of this menace even after knowing what Pakistani terrorists are doing in our country from last 30 years.We respect your martyred soldiers and expect some decency if God forbid such things happen on other side of the border.

وَ لَا تَحۡسَبَنَّ الَّذِیۡنَ قُتِلُوۡا فِیۡ سَبِیۡلِ اللّٰہِ اَمۡوَاتًا ؕ بَلۡ اَحۡیَآءٌ عِنۡدَ رَبِّہِمۡ یُرۡزَقُوۡنَ
سورة آل عِمرَان:169
جو لوگ اللہ کی راہ میں شہید کئے گئے ان کو ہرگز مردہ نہ سمجھیں، بلکہ وہ زندہ ہیں اپنے رب کے پاس روزیاں دیئے جاتے ہیں (١)۔

Back
Top Bottom