What's new

Another Liberal Recommended as Additional Judge of Islamabad High Court

Mutakalim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Babar Sattar an advocate of the so called progressive and enlightened Pakistan has been recommended as Additional Judge of Islamabad High court. His views against Islamic character pf Pakistan's constitution, it's Islamic Ideology and Pakistan Army are quite clear. He can be termed as the true ideologue of Mom Batti Mafia.

1607027268888.png

@Psychic @Areesh @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Babar Sattar an advocate of the so called progressive and enlightened Pakistan has been recommended as Additional Judge of Islamabad High court. His views against Islamic character pf Pakistan's constitution, it's Islamic Ideology and Pakistan Army are quite clear. He can be termed as the true ideologue of Mom Batti Mafia.

View attachment 692950

More fitnah o fasad for IHC and LHC expected.

What is it that he said is so unislamic?

Can I get quotes?

I am reluctant to question one's faith simply on hearsay.

Last edited:
What is it that he said is so unislamic?

Can I get quotes?

I am reluctant to question one's faith simply on hearsay.

Why does it matter anyways. A judge's job is to act on the constitution. So what difference does a "liberal" judge make? By that criteria, we shouldn't have non Muslim judges, clearly they wouldn't be in favor of an Islamic charter.

View attachment 692950

You need liberals in the Government, not in the courts, to change the charter of Pakistan, and its constitution.

And probably would be better for Pakistan anyways. The conservatives haven't really done a whole lot in the past 50 years except drown the country, have they?

View attachment 692950

Should be sacked and thrown out of our country.

Disgusting terrorist scumbag.

Why does it matter anyways. A judge's job is to act on the constitution. So what difference does a "liberal" judge make? By that criteria, we shouldn't have non Muslim judges, clearly they wouldn't be in favor of an Islamic charter.
Oh, I agree, but they're trying to put the label of him being a munafiq, that is where I take issue.

I need evidence.

Point being, if they dont provide evidence, then it's just another round of people trying to character assassinate someone who disagrees with them.

He had asked PTI to provide money trail of Nawaz Sharif's Avenfield apartments back in the day. That showed his calibre as a lawyer and his attempt at manipulating the public by misquoting the law. That also shows where his loyalties lie.

Our judicial system and legal profession is in dire need of overhaul especially post lawyers movement. Since then, bar and bench has become yet another of the many mafias dragging the nation down. The same lawyers who insult and harass judges, defend criminals and thugs in courts, fleece their clients and act like hooligans become judges who are susceptible of taking bribes and protecting interests of their legal "family" instead of delivering justice.

Back
Top Bottom