What's new

Another key PTI leader willingly part ways with party

Never ever will support this bastard army ever again. And I will go out of my way to make sure others do the same.

Liars, thieves and cheats.
If you are like an average Pakistani you will forget all this in a few years.

Not funny honestly. laughing at people's torture and illegal detention interviews is very distasteful.

its rather sickening. imagine if any of this happened in the western countries, people would be on the streets and governments would resign out of shame
I was being sarcastic.

We all know whose doing all this behind the scenes.

I understand if they are forced to quit, as the establishment won’t even spare the ladies in their house. Fully understandable they quit.

If they join another party, then its a whole new story.

If you are like an average Pakistani you will forget all this in a few years.
I doubt it. The love for establishment and military inc by extension is gone.

No more of that 5th gen warfare soldiers that we all gullible folks were undertaking. At best they’d be treated slightly above patwari level.

When PTI does this: Halal, they were anti state elementz. Handsum Khun is always right.

When PDM does this: HARAM!!! FAUJEET!! WHISKEY!!!

why taking so long , officially announce Marshal Law ...otherwise PDM/PPP/IPP as usual working as tools. Once they get out from this situation ...they all start speaking like Asad Umer. ...they all will say, ham na amriat ka khilaf awaz uthai .... lollll

Anyone remembers these mother and daughter who were tortured by police last month? Those were the family members of this PTI leader.
Just a question, how could you put Khan in your PFP and then condemn these tortures?

Khan used the exact same methods to gain power. Innocent children and women were targeted.

When will you kids realise that Khan is just another power hungry bastard politican who will come for your mothers and daughters if he feels threatened by you.

Country is under munirs military dictatorship, only thing now missing is for the generals to have women picked up for their pleasures like saddams Iraq.

When did that happen?
Maybe his version of innocent is when criminals like mariam are picked up for corruption charges.

Anyone remembers these mother and daughter who were tortured by police last month? Those were the family members of this PTI leader. :(

Forced disappearances and forced confessions.
Where army wants to take the country to?
Silly us kept defending army for its east Pakistan crimes, actions against Baloch separatists, and ttp, we are now finding how ultra stupid and naive we were.
We questioned IDF and Indian Army for Human rights violations but never questioned this army.

Back
Top Bottom