What's new

Another Japanese Jet, A F-15 goes missing.

I doubt that. The training is the same but more intensive flight due to more intercepting mission to tackle more PLAAF flight. The same old aircraft going thru more aggressive G-turn and flight time causes more wear and tear while no replacement in sight.

People has the mentality that as long as its western equip armed forces that mean , their quality of training are aggressive or top notch. That is a perception problem or I put it bluntly, brainwashing.

Let me give you an example. The USS destroyer Joh McCain collide at Strait of Malacca. After the investigation report, it is incompetent of the bridge crew, or training that resulted in the collision. Its more or less the same applies to its other tri armed forces. The standard dropped once high tempo ops required, more mission flight needed. In order to rush them into operation, standard and training dropped.

oh god, did I really mention anything about western technology in my original post I know I didn’t. Can you not go into over kill drive on west imperialism for once when it’s not needed. and how we all bow to west as you claim it. you really should not make up scenarios on the state preparedness of your adversaries Japanese armaments or there threat. Japan has around 200 F-15s, half of which will be upgraded by Boeing to extend their operating life and improve capability. U really think usa ships are all incompetent captain or crews on board that go round crashing there ships.

oh god, did I really mention anything about western technology in my original post I know I didn’t. Can you not go into over kill drive on west imperialism for once when it’s not needed. and how we all bow to west as you claim it. you really should not make up scenarios on the state preparedness of your adversaries Japanese armaments or there threat. Japan has around 200 F-15s, half of which will be upgraded by Boeing to extend their operating life and improve capability. U really think usa ships are all incompetent captain or crews on board that go round crashing there ships.
It's more of brainwashed by western media that US or western trained armed forces are well efficient or competent. Most don't dare to eat the humble pie they are not as good as it hyped. If truth proves, Japanese pilot is as crapped as those USS destroyer crew. Must have hurt a lot of western fanboy feeling.

Yeah, but F-15 isn't LM - it's BOEING.
Screenshot_20220201-135135.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom