What's new

Another Indian Soldier Found Dead in Mysterious Circumstances !

What is the use of such thread if no homage is being paid? a fallen soldier must get honor he deserves, no matter which country that soldier belongs.

All the enmity must end on death, person is gone and so is everything with it. no one ever should be happy with death.

But if this continues then shall someone report death of a pakistani soldier and allow everyone to like and haha's? and mind you we all hear many such deaths on other side of border, so we are not short on stories here.

i dont see a single sane voice who is truly sorry to hear the sad news,,,,, couple of people who shown right emotions but that is all.

in one major conflict or another around the Globe
Plus US marines have some morality as they are taught they are doing this for democracy, freedom, God etc.. but in field, when they find their role is nothing more than a legalised mercenary then they experience internal conflict.. so post war they get post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) etc and commit suicide...
whereas IA do what they are taught. So they don't have at least new revelation in war than academy.

Last edited:
Natural Death is way better than missing without trace.

Missing without trace, but IQ 78 indians can find the them? I guess thats one hell of a trace they leave

Just get rid of ropes on the frontlines and no more hanging deaths will happen.

What is the use of such thread if no homage is being paid? a fallen soldier must get honor he deserves, no matter which country that soldier belongs.

All the enmity must end on death, person is gone and so is everything with it. no one ever should be happy with death.

But if this continues then shall someone report death of a pakistani soldier and allow everyone to like and haha's? and mind you we all hear many such deaths on other side of border, so we are not short on stories here.

i dont see a single sane voice who is truly sorry to hear the sad news,,,,, couple of people who shown right emotions but that is all.
The day Hindustan honours its own fallen by notifying the truth about the circumstances of their deaths, instead of treating tallies of KIAs like a game of football where scorekeeping matters more than individual human dignity, is the day I too shall express my condolences.

We have seen at Galwan on the LAC and at the ceasefire line on multiple occasions that Indian generals, media and politicians care more about scorelines than individual soldiers.

Please keep posting story articles of dead Indian soldiers so I can make commulatative total end of month YouTube video !!!

I observed that the suicide rate in India is rather high. First I read it was mass suicides by farmers and now the soldiers as wll.
What is going on?

Nothing mysterious, it was a suicide.

BTW Indian Army suicide rate in 2020 was one of the lowest in past 10 years, infact 67% lower than US Army/Marine corps.
Way too much organized crime, mafias and various cults/hate groups have creeped into the US military.

but IQ 78 indians can find the them? I guess thats one hell of a trace they leave
World is asking where is Jack ma. SOmetime I do feel this Jack maa thing should also happen with communist in India as well. Only difference will be that no one will even inquire about these missing Indian communist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom