What's new

Another Indian Soldier dies on LOC

Very sad. We as Pakistanis take no pleasure in taking a life. Hopefully, these issues can be resolved without force.

I feel really sorry for your soldiers who died on LoC many of whom are never even given the honour of a press release or media report.
Last year Pak defence ministrt data shows less than 40% of Pak army soldiers who died on LoC had the luck to get a mention in ispr press release.

Pakistan is fighting on multiple fronts right now and we never hide our losses.. The other day we lost 13 soldiers in just one attack on our western border in the hands of Indian proxies' cowardly attack and accepted them.. But we have a reason to fight..

You guys don't have any reason.. You know.. an army only wins when it is respected by the local population.. Your army is not respected by the local Kashmiris at all.. This brings down morale of soldiers to extreme lows..

Our army is fighting for a cause... to show support to Kashmiris on our eastern borders (who we think are Pakistanis and are getting pallets in their eyes for asking their right of self determination or for holding Pakistani flags), and save our population from Indian proxies attacking from the western borders.. Our morale will remain high as when our soldiers get injured or martyred, they are treated by the population with immense respect..

The moment Pakistani army will enter another country and keep the area under forceful control, that day they will lose all the respect and die without any justified cause..

The pic of the soldier really saddened me for the first time in my life.. He wasn't fighting to defend his country from aggression, but he was defending his government and policy makers' continuous efforts to keep a foreign land under their control.. may be this wasn't his choice.. because he might have seen hate in the eyes of local kashmiris.. a soldier who dies while thinking that he is dying for an unjustified cause, encounters a painful death..

Really sad to see his pic.. and lanat on your government..

Last edited:
Had he been alive he would have been firing bullets at our soldiers and killing our civilains and kids,firing at kids school vans , sniping at their heads like what indian army does on borders.

Those who are doing matam and Rip Rip on his death seem to forget how things work on loc.

Seriously guys.. I am now feeling sad about the poor soldiers fighting for a lost cause.. Policy makers in India are sitting in AC rooms and not caring at all about their soldiers who are fighting an endless war against an extremely formidable military..

Sad to see him sacrificing his life.. really!

This is the problem with muslims . Muslim butchering around the world by war mongers is never going to stop and they have no mercy for muslims. Honestly when i see the number of muslim causality around the world it makes me sad. Our soldiere died as well and i have not see any indian on other side who felt sad.they celebrate and call our forces attangwadi.

Americans didn't allow india and Pakistan to flare up loc in the past because they needed Pakistan for afghanistan.now things are entirely changed.america considers Pakistan it's enemy and India it's best friend.strategic shift means that India is now allowed to do whatever it wants but it also means that Pakistan is now completely free to handle India and now India is just paying the price.the longer they hold Kashmir,the harder for them to survive on loc.

I feel really sorry for your soldiers who died on LoC many of whom are never even given the honour of a press release or media report.
Last year Pak defence ministrt data shows less than 40% of Pak army soldiers who died on LoC had the luck to get a mention in ispr press release.

Bhanchod stop pulling shyt outta your curry arse.

Bhanchod stop pulling shyt outta your curry arse.
Your own defence ministry admitted that 87 military and civilians died due to Indian army firing on LoC and IB which means as your own ISPR stated 52 civilians died due to firing on LoC & IB so number of military personnel died due to loc firing is 34-35.

ISPR never botheredissuing press release for soldiers like Naik Juma Khan or Subedar Saghir Chaudhary or Sepoy Adil Shafique who died in LoC firing.

Your own defence ministry admitted that 87 military and civilians died due to Indian army firing on LoC and IB which means as your own ISPR stated 52 civilians died due to firing on LoC & IB so number of military personnel died due to loc firing is 34-35.

ISPR never botheredissuing press release for soldiers like Naik Juma Khan or Subedar Saghir Chaudhary or Sepoy Adil Shafique who died in LoC firing.
Oye dalay.. stop fukin around like the last time .. where you were again insulted due to it.

All our martyred soldiers are given state funerals with media coverage.

Dala giri makawa moorkussa.

Things are really got bad for Indians in Kashmir after Bhuran Wani martyrdom. Just look at that, every now and than their army camps are under attack. Soldiers are dying everywhere. Be it in occupied Kashmir or at LOC.

Oye dalay.. stop fukin around like the last time .. where you were again insulted due to it.

She is a lady.. I also wanted to swear at one time but just stopped.. just consider that..

They might have gotten a military funeral. But no ISPR press release or even official ISPR Twitter or FB pages ever mentioned them.

They might have gotten a military funeral. But no ISPR press release or even official ISPR Twitter or FB pages ever mentioned them.

No wonder your soldier would always continue to die.

You are more interested in press release for Pakistani soldiers than those poor SOBs of Indian army who are dying for nothing.

She is a lady.. I also wanted to swear at one time but just stopped.. just consider that..

Lol he is no lady. He is that multiple ID bharati rat who keeps coming to this forum with different profiles only to get humiliated at hands of Pakistanis.

I would get him pink very soon. @DESERT FIGHTER

Soldiers died while seniors chill in their offices .. India should accept the offer of DGMO level talks and resolve this matter .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom