What's new

Another failed American sponsored coup attempt in Venezuela. American EX SF mercenaries arrested.

don't think the CIA was involved in this. this op was way too dumb. probably a couple of grunts who think they are jack ryan or something.

don't think the CIA was involved in this. this op was way too dumb. probably a couple of grunts who think they are jack ryan or something.

We have a stupid president who put morons in charge; this is what one would expect.

parade them like donkeys in the streets & then hang them, if you don't punish them with death then that will embolden more mercenaries in the future to do the same thing again thinking "hey even if I get caught they won't kill me".

But I do think the CIA was involved. It will give CIA a plausible deniability in case of mission failure. I read an article today about Guaido's man in America doing a private deal with one of these caught men. The article was long-winded and I think it was planted by CIA to remove any suspicion of CIA's involvement.

Venezuela was next after Syria.

Right from the time of my PDF membership in 2014 I have been saying this. It is possible that in some years Tunisia and Algeria are next.

They’ll keep going this to any nation who doesn’t tow their line.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom