What's new

Another day another GOLD 🥇 for India.

I have given more analysis to what happened in Olympics 2020.

China won most medals in weightlifting (7 Gold) as the Asian game and world leader in weightlifting:
View attachment 958406

North Korea did not participate in 2020.

Your national sport, champion table tennis team:

Is now loosing to India.

And in badminton, India is giving strong competition to China.

With 11 players in top 100 v/s7 for China. And top ranked player being similarly placed.

You got lucky as Indian player got injured in Asian games. Else we would have won Gold. We were 2-0 up in doubles, but had to play a poor player.

Rest medals, again I see in diving and swimming.

Although it is impressive. Given that North Korea will be participating in Olympics next year. And how China has started loosing to India in Table tennis and badminton. The tally may not be as strong next year.
Lol, China's performance in the Olympic Games are pretty stable for decades, if some lose edge, some newly emerged strength will compensate, it goes on like this, well, of course you can also argue that India's performance in the Olympics through the years was also very stable.

Lol, China's performance in the Olympic Games are pretty stable for decades, if some lose edge, some newly emerged strength will compensate, it goes on like this, well, of course you can also argue that India's performance in the Olympics through the years was also very stable.

China win will more medals in swimming next year as US swimmers are shitting it out of the park.

I see the world aquatic championship results.

Indian swimmers are also improving despite our handicap of not being a coastal civilization.

Where we broke 5 national records in past one or two weeks.

Indian performance in Asian Games has also been consistent at 40-50 medals. But now it will cross 95. So you are wrong if you say if things in the past are consistent, they will be consistent in the future.

We already prove you wrong in Asian Games 2022.

China win will more medals in swimming next year as US swimmers are shitting it out of the park.

I see the world aquatic championship results.

Indian swimmers are also improving despite our handicap of not being a coastal civilization.

Where we broke 5 national records in past one or two weeks.

Indian performance in Asian Games has also been consistent at 40-50 medals. But now it will cross 95. So you are wrong if you say if things in the past are consistent, they will be consistent in the future.

We already prove you wrong in Asian Games 2022.
Lol, you can claim whatever you want, but tell you the truth, China never regards India as a worthy competitor in sports, if you 1.4 billion guys can beat South Korea in the next 20 years, I would be very impressed. setting your goal on China now won't get you guys anything.

Like how India won 11x more Gold medals than mighty USA in World university games last month:-

If things were to stay consistent, we should have finished below USA as how we always do in World University games.

Spirited performance from the Lungis

IMG_9273.png

Lol, you can claim whatever you want, but tell you the truth, China never regards India as a worthy competitor in sports, if you 1.4 billion guys can beat South Korea in the next 20 years, I would be very impressed. setting your goal on China now won't get you guys anything.
It is your ignorance.

The day you realize most Japanese or Korean medals are in Judo Or their cultural sports like Takewondo.

How Asian Games official keep 15 Gold for Japanese form of martial arts (Judo) and 0 for Indian form of martial arts.

You will see India as a competitor and not Japan and South Korea.

Other than these nations, we don't have anyone to challenge China in Asia.

It is your ignorance.

The day you realize most Japanese or Korean medals are in Judo Or their cultural sports like Takewondo.

How Asian Games official keep 15 Gold for Japanese form of martial arts (Judo) and 0 for Indian form of martial arts.

You will see India as a competitor and not Japan and South Korea.

Other than these nations, we don't have anyone to challenge China in Asia.
Lol, are you stupid? sports are sports, all countries have their strengths and weaknesses, did you ever beat them once? if you can't beat them, you are universe apart from China and US.

Lol, are you stupid? sports are sports, all countries have their strengths and weaknesses, did you ever beat them once? if you can't beat them, you are universe apart from China and US.
Sports are sports. Why should we beat Japan in a Japanese form of martial arts. And not have Japan beat us in an Indian form of martial art.

Athletics measures your core competencies. It is like how fast you can run, how high you can jump.

These sports are an application of athletic ability of someone.

India won 29 medals in athletics vs 39 for China and 17 for Japan.

Sums it up for me. Whether you see India as a competition or not.

As you have tons of gold medals for Japanese sports, you see Japan doing better than India in current Asian games.

Once you have tons of medals for Indian sports, you would see India doing better than Japan.

You aren't getting my point. Japan and South Korean medal tally are artificially inflated due to Judo, karate and their traditional sports.

India doesn't have this luxury.

You aren't getting my point. Japan and South Korean medal tally are artificially inflated due to Judo, karate and their traditional sports.

India doesn't have this luxury.
The Olympic Games don't have any traditional Chinese sports at all, I never heard China complains about it. when we were behind, we just admitted the fact.

The Olympic Games don't have any traditional Chinese sports at all, I never heard China complains about it. when we were behind, we just admitted the fact.

That's more biased in design in favor of Americans.

We should revolt against anything that is unfair.

They introduced breakdancing as a sport. Just to give more medals to USA.

How about tons of dance forms in India. Kathak, Baharatnatyam, etc.

And similarly in China.

China should have revolted against The West for having a racist Olympic system in favor of Americans.

It's bad that they didn't. And rather choose to adapt all sports in the same format as they are in West.

I stand with you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom