What's new

Another Chinese 4TH Gen fighter been leaked``!!

any single engine stealth fighter in progress ?

Yup, the J-2X.

The J-2X is believed to be a single engine variant of the J-20. In my opinion, it would be the best choice for Pakistan's 5th generation fighter.

China is also developing a stealthy variant of the JF-17.

i don't understand why 2 Stealth jets with 2nd one also supposedly having twin engines. We were hearing of a single engine stealth design too, may be this 2nd project is the single engine version.

Or may be there would be competition between the J-20 and this new design and then the final winner is decided on which the production model would be based.

I think that the Chinese are designing two, one is ultra advanced and leathal like the J-20. The other is for export, since it is also twin seated it can easily out perform the F-35 in export market. ALSO IT WILL BE FOR Future CHINESE AIRCRAFT CARRIERS!!!I thi

This is really dream coming true. Soon the Europeans will have to buy weapons from CHINA!!

i guess it will be multirole aircraft like the f35 and amca. much emphasis should be laid on air to ground roles as for air supeority you got j 20

i guess it will be multirole aircraft like the f35 and amca. much emphasis should be laid on air to ground roles as for air supeority you got j 20

lol, that is not true! You dont know what J-20's role will be yet!

Also, your amca does not exist. If india has 5th gen, you will not be funding the russians for T-50!

Stop bragging!

WHAT??

Pak-FA and FGFA is the same!! PAK-FA is BETTER than FGFA because PAK-FA is for Russia, and FGFA is for india!

no man they are not the.same fighter. only thier design is same. fgfa is twin seater but pakfa is single. the difference is same as su 30 and su 30 mki which is the best flanker in the world. fgfa will have indian avionics as well isrseli and other western countries are providing components to them. it will incoporate the best features from westpo and russia. while pakfa is pure russian. i hope you understand now.

WHAT??

Pak-FA and FGFA is the same!! PAK-FA is BETTER than FGFA because PAK-FA is for Russia, and FGFA is for india!

no man they are not the.same fighter. only thier design is same. fgfa is twin seater but pakfa is single. the difference is same as su 30 and su 30 mki which is the best flanker in the world. fgfa will have indian avionics as well isrseli and other western countries are providing components to them. it will incoporate the best features from westpo and russia. while pakfa is pure russian. i hope you understand now.

lol, that is not true! You dont know what J-20's role will be yet!

Also, your amca does not exist. If india has 5th gen, you will not be funding the russians for T-50!

Stop bragging!

did i say its operational or that we are test flying it ??! amca is in design phase and will take 6 to 7 years before flying. i was mentioning the.specification. try to understand before commenting.

Guess my sources were correct. This fighter should be the J-19.

SAC will be revealing three of its projects this year: J-16, J-19, and the Shenyang Combat Eagle UCAV.

according to huizigang currently there are :

1, J-11BS,
2, J-15
3, J-16 (J-8x2)
4, J-xx

under SAC's schedule book, and this stealth project will fall into J-xx, not sure about J-19 yet, i'll try to dig this rumor out

according to huizigang currently there are :

1, J-11BS,
2, J-15
3, J-16 (J-8x2)
4, J-xx

under SAC's schedule book, and this stealth project will fall into J-xx, not sure about J-19 yet, i'll try to dig this rumor out

It is my suspicion that the J-XX he was referring is actually the J-19.

The J-16 is not a 5th generation fighter, but rather a stealth enhanced strike fighter, like the F-15SE. It is certainly not based on the J-8.

SAC is also building the stealthy J-18, which is a follow on variant of the J-15.

did i say its operational or that we are test flying it ??! amca is in design phase and will take 6 to 7 years before flying. i was mentioning the.specification. try to understand before commenting.

1) FGFA is a derivative of PAK FA. Indian input is directed towards tandem seat design modifications and indigenization of several User Interface hardware and software. Vital craft parts are manufactured in Russia and exported to India. There are no reports of incorporation of Western avionics or radar.

2) Even DRDO said the plan was for AMCA to be in service after 2020. You will be 10+ years older by then.

The J-20 will be around the same time as FGFA, likely timed to counter Indian acquisition of the fifth gen fighter.

*sigh*

where is snow owl now?
58347036094419212922.jpg

2011-1-14

where is china X-37B now?
51944621446028479883.jpg

5 months later now, where r them?

*sigh*

i will believe it when HD video r leaked, before, forgive me for sayin that is BS.

Even DRDO said the plan was for AMCA to be in service after 2020. You will be 10+ years older by then.

The J-20 will be around the same time as FGFA, likely timed to counter Indian acquisition of the fifth gen fighter.

Induction only three years after its maiden flight? Either the Air Force commander is completely oblivious to this effort or this 5th generation fighter will be facing a lot of problems in its production run.

J-20 was designed to provide China with a long range strike platform, not to "counter" any plane. The Shenyang J-19 is believed to be built to counter the F-22, though. I bet that India's MCA program is to counter China's stealthy platforms.

*sigh*

where is snow owl now?
58347036094419212922.jpg

2011-1-14

where is china X-37B now?
51944621446028479883.jpg

5 months later now, where r them?

*sigh*

i will believe it when HD video r leaked, before, forgive me for sayin that is BS.

J-20 was also "BS" 5 months before it was leaked.

Now, this "Snowy Owl" might not be the given name, but it is pretty much set now that SAC and CAC are building other 5th generation fighter jets besides the J-20.

look, no all these "big brothers" on the internet defense forum said a word before DEC 2010, when j-20 photo were leaked, not a single one. now somehow, many unknown people pop up, mainly from lt.cjdby.net, become "big brothers", making ridiculous claims, sayin they are insider news... well... HD photo/ video please... how these "big brothers" behave before DEC 2010 prove they have no credit at all.

and yes, before HD j-20 photo were leaked, china stealth fighter is BS, or what? a big brother say china have rail gun, and because [J-20 was also "BS" 5 months before it was leaked.], so its true, china have rail gun? all speculation of when the project has start, how many years ago china working on making this toy... r the work after the existence of the toy has been proven by the HD photo/ video. or u will become a paranoid.

look, no all these "big brothers" on the internet defense forum said a word before DEC 2010, when j-20 photo were leaked, not a single one. now somehow, many unknown people pop up, mainly from lt.cjdby.net, become "big brothers", making ridiculous claims, sayin they are insider news... well... HD photo/ video please... how these "big brothers" behave before DEC 2010 prove they have no credit at all.

and yes, before HD j-20 photo were leaked, china stealth fighter is BS, or what? a big brother say china have rail gun, and because [J-20 was also "BS" 5 months before it was leaked.], so its true, china have rail gun? all speculation of when the project has start, how many years ago china working on making this toy... r the work after the existence of the toy has been proven by the HD photo/ video. or u will become a paranoid.

this is not hollywood movie preview or something, they are developing stratigic and sensitive techs and platforms, there is no need to leak HD photos of rumored weapon in order to prove their existance, and just idiodic logic to think this way``

'Huizigang' leaked some info about J-20 in 2009 a year before you claimed Dec 2010, most members believed he was talking high and nonsense, but after Jan this year J-20's madian flight, everyone just sh*t-up, as the acutal J-20's details were matching what 'Huizigang' had describered more than year ago``as you know in China, the government is quite sensitive about state secrecy, the amount of info leaked by 'huizigang' was just enough to not to cross the 'line' otherwise with photos he'd be probably invited to a serious ' tea talk'``obviously no one whats that`!

Back
Top Bottom