What's new

Another Checkpost attacked by terrorists

why pakistan army waits for the crowd to gather? vanish all the ptm leaders.hang them in public.there is no place for traitors.these so called ptm leaders are diving country.we should vanish all such people without a trace.hang them and get rid of all this stuff.

why pakistan army waits for the crowd to gather? vanish all the ptm leaders.hang them in public.there is no place for traitors.these so called ptm leaders are diving country.we should vanish all such people without a trace.hang them and get rid of all this stuff.
PTM has a right to protest but cannot start an anti Pakistan movement.
Pti protested all over Pakistan and they were not called anti Pakistan. But if smaller parties like TLP protest then they will be treated as traitors. Our higher up pick and choose. If traitors are attracting 1000s in their jalsa you cannot shoot them. You'll have to get out of the punjabi elite mindset and deal with the problem. It's the army and security job to bring security to KPK and Balochistan, if that is a big failure then these kind of people will pop up.

Bring security and development in these areas please

Pti protested all over Pakistan and they were not called anti Pakistan. But if smaller parties like TLP protest then they will be treated as traitors. Our higher up pick and choose. If traitors are attracting 1000s in their jalsa you cannot shoot them. You'll have to get out of the punjabi elite mindset and deal with the problem. It's the army and security job to bring security to KPK and Balochistan, if that is a big failure then these kind of people will pop up.

Why should the army bring development? Why not the leaders they vote for?

Army should shoot dead anyone who dares to threaten them.

Why should the army bring development? Why not the leaders they vote for?

Army should shoot dead anyone who dares to threaten them.
Security is the responsibility of the security institutes which have failed and development is the job of the government. Why have they failed? My point is when these issues take place then it's very expectable that parties like PTM will come out. Improve the security and start development then the people will leave these parties but then again bigger thugs and corrupt are inside the bigger parties. You cannot pick and choose as you like

Aalaam

I don't know why we let these issues get so out of hand before we act.

Hope there is a proper planned op underway to deal with this threat in a way that is lasting.

Should we still ask for dialogue? We should allow them to gather at one place and kill them all. We are lacking in strategy and government & opposition have less will to use force.

these areas are affected mostly due to war.security situation is job of pakistan armed forces but nobody is allowed to attack check post.i mean this is ridiculous and it clearly shows that people have been tricked by ptm leaders.why ptm is creating hate against pakistan army? pashtuns should also ask questions to the government.pashtuns should also check the intentions of ptm leaders.they are making you fool.you aren't allowed to act against state.you shouldn't.remember pakistan is facing external threats.where is your spirit for the country? i agree that there are some mistakes but kindly don't attack check post.you shouldn't attack army.kindly solve your problems and use media to ask questions to the government.

these areas are affected mostly due to war.security situation is job of pakistan armed forces but nobody is allowed to attack check post.i mean this is ridiculous and it clearly shows that people have been tricked by ptm leaders.why ptm is creating hate against pakistan army? pashtuns should also ask questions to the government.pashtuns should also check the intentions of ptm leaders.they are making you fool.you aren't allowed to act against state.you shouldn't.remember pakistan is facing external threats.where is your spirit for the country? i agree that there are some mistakes but kindly don't attack check post.you shouldn't attack army.kindly solve your problems and use media to ask questions to the government.
I was trying to get to the root of the problem. We live in the 21st century. Our governments and institutes should be strong enough to educate the masses on being a Pakistani and educate them on the Pakistan ideology. But the exact opposite is happening, the government's have been filing their own pockets and haven't bothered in benefiting the masses. The youths of Pakistan should have enough education by the time they are 16. The education that can benefit them in life, the education to be peaceful citizens. The education of Pakistani ideology should be running in their blood. Government should be providing them justice but again our judges and lawyers take bribes. Our police is corrupt.

People in tribal areas have been neglected for decades and we are witnessing the after affects. I agree it's unacceptable to be attacking your own army and checkpoints. I condemn this. But killing PTM, sindh nationalists, Baloch nationalist won't solve the problem.

I am fan of what Pakistan army is doing in tribal areas on education. They have set up modern schools, modern colleges, science institutes, we will see the benefits of it when those children grow up in a decade of so. We need the government to open primary, secondary schools in all districts, open colleges etc. This will solve the problem.

We need more institutes like these and the education has to be filled with Pakistani ideology and progress.

This is the state of the art college built and equipped by the Pakistan Army in Bajaur Tribal Belt.

tapatalk_1558923041738.jpeg
tapatalk_1558923045882.jpeg
tapatalk_1558923038966.jpeg
tapatalk_1558923055830.jpeg

because we have a terrorist sympathizer at the PM seat, these are his brothers so army cannot do anything

Back
Top Bottom