What's new

Another assassination attempt planned for IK

another witness come forward.

Yes, that guy is doing a huge favor to Public by exposing the internal rot of his political party.

Pakistani political elites are deciding who should live or die in the country, in London. Imagine this.

Khan's security should be very good this time.

NO proof.
It's just the hamster wheel in your head.

Why is their no FIR against Showbaz, Rana and Dirty Harry? We will also
find out who killed Arshad sharif if they allow the courts to do their job.

But we all know if the Judges make a move then they either get threatened
or a **** movie will be bought by Inter Sexual Intelligence or so called
Dumber 1.

Wtf….does the country and its dumbass internet lifafa journalists have nothing to do other than discuss some budha 70 yr old ??

No talks on economy, political issues or healthcare, employment ??? No lets discuss a dumbass who was facing gaaliyan even from his own pathans.
Seems everyone forgot the mehengai and lockdown effects of khan govt already, how he got pia banned in europe, usa, how they kept quiet on kashmir, gave up state bank to imf, etc

Now ppl here will label me a patwari or jiyala just cuz I don’t like pti/khan.

I fuckin hate em all, they’re all the same tatti-chods.

What are you going to discuss on the economy or any other subject? The failure of all the emlements lie at the door of policy makers, ie budday in govt or who want to be in govt. Until that problem is fixed, very little can change.

Someone I follow on twitter gave a few examples of recent hinderances he's had with business or knows other people have had. All of these problems are 100% to govt policy.

Tell me - really what big change can happen when this sort of buffonry is standard in Pakistan, all driven by govt?

Yes, that guy is doing a huge favor to Public by exposing the internal rot of his political party.

Pakistani political elites are deciding who should live or die in the country, in London. Imagine this.

Khan's security should be very good this time.
I think Nawaz won't go back to UK... may be I am wrong ..

Why is their no FIR against Showbaz, Rana and Dirty Harry? We will also
find out who killed Arshad sharif if they allow the courts to do their job.

But we all know if the Judges make a move then they either get threatened
or a **** movie will be bought by Inter Sexual Intelligence or so called
Dumber 1.
Stay updated

This also shows there was no direction to not have any FIR registered for Imran khan..
It was purely a case of police chickening out.

I know these Chors Mafia Gang will NOT stop until achieving their GOAL.
I wish & pray IK thinks of counter attacking these Gang mentality.
Otherwise whole awaam is in it for another 70 years of Nawaz da corrupted wallas!!!!

Thank God I live in CA.

Full cleanup required/needed in the country, plus a complete changeover of govt culture and policies.
Old junk babas and their old methods need to be terminated

I don’t think IK has capabilities or the will to do that. He only want pm chair back. All these public fools think he is saviour but he aint.

We’re doomed. Let it default, let ppl go hungry and broke. Shut all business and mills. Lets go to war.

Pakistanis want change yet unwilling to change themselves.
Notice how even pti has never announced any policy or team…..

Same old failed faces will win elections amd alter the ecinomy? Lol

NO proof.
It's just the hamster wheel in your head.
Yep, Marshall Laws India ne lagae the, ZA bhutto ko Aliens ne phansi di thi, Arshad sharif ko Thanos ne qatal kia, Army wale tu bechare saare GAY hai, bas Politicians aur Journalists ki nangi videos dekh ker kaam chala lete hai, bas kerdo Army ke uthana bhai, Mulk ka soucho institution ka nai.

What are you going to discuss on the economy or any other subject? The failure of all the emlements lie at the door of policy makers, ie budday in govt or who want to be in govt. Until that problem is fixed, very little can change.

Someone I follow on twitter gave a few examples of recent hinderances he's had with business or knows other people have had. All of these problems are 100% to govt policy.

Tell me - really what big change can happen when this sort of buffonry is standard in Pakistan, all driven by govt?
Tragedy, ..a game of personal interest.

I know these Chors Mafia Gang will NOT stop until achieving their GOAL.
I wish & pray IK thinks of counter attacking these Gang mentality.
Otherwise whole awaam is in it for another 70 years of Nawaz da corrupted wallas!!!!

Thank God I live in CA.
NAB is controlled by invisible hands .. all corruption cases are compromised.

A man named Zia ul haq who killed the merit and fill in all seats with retired army officers and still this practice going on ... No merit No progress. A man hired a director of Engineering council in Islamabad from Sindh by Zardari, after the Zardari govt , guy was kicked out and is still unemployed ....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom