What's new

Another Apple employee from China has been charged with stealing self-driving car secrets

Whatever people that China has, India also has and same is true in US, people are people , don't speake like Indians are nobler than other human beings.
First step in resolving a problem is acceptance.Too many Chinese getting caught stealing ip. The long term consequences for honest Chinese employees is not good.

To be frank, there is nothing much Indians can do even if they steal. Building a company and selling products requires lot more effort than slaving for wages, there is tonne of risk which even established companies in India dont take. For that matter of fact even if the technology is handed down on a platter its is very hard to master and it also needs a ecosystem to survive & thrive.

dude , you need to understand some thing. companies/countries steal all the time. There is no such thing as moral here. Once you get into business of making money or your taking your country to the top its a no holds barred contest. Some ppl get caught , others dont some succeed while others fail thats the only difference.

Either we copy from someone improvise it or reverse engineer or create similar things these things are happening from time immemorial. To say westerners dont steal or copy is not right. Just think about in history how silk making or gun powder or decimal system were all copied from each other over period of time. Remember most of the western civilization started its technical ascendancy during from 1500AD reaching a pinnacle during 1800's industrial revolution until then most of it was copied while they traded with other civilizations.
That is total shameless and immoral behaviour .

Read the story. He was a newly joined employee who was put on probation for poor performance.He decided to make money by stealing designs and in his words use as a insurance incase of being fired. He wasn't planning to set up a billion dollar enterprise but was just planning to sell off the designs like a common thief. Thank god Indians are not like him.
Chinse here are supporting behaviour like common crooks do.

First step in resolving a problem is acceptance.Too many Chinese getting caught stealing ip. The long term consequences for honest Chinese employees is not good.

When it comes to honesty and stealing, Indians are no where better than China

Last edited:
lol, Chinese probably "stole" the technology they came up with in the first place, without Chinese engineer patenting all the technology for western companies, where would all these "American innovation and ingenuity" be? none.

Lol! We were driving around in cars before chained bicycles (a Western invention BTW) became common in China.

We have been doing fine without your help. You on the other hand need our help. All your cities are modeled on Western tech and you have torn down thousands of years of your own designs (which I guess you admit is useless crap compared to the Western ones). It would only take a few minutes to name all of China’s innovations but a month to say all of the US + other Western ones (or the white man’s world as PDF members like to put it).

Last edited:
Lol! We were driving around in cars before chained bicycles (a Western invention BTW) became common in China.
US is a very unsafe country, my house was robbed in New York and the police said it was very common in Brooklyn, we can register for you but don't expect you can get your stolen items back.

US is a very unsafe country, my house was robbed in New York and the police said it was very common in Brooklyn, we can register for you but don't expect you can get your stolen items back.
Stealing is ok with chinese so don't complain .may be some chinese doing rounds in Brooklyn on the plea that america steals in the world.

Stealing is ok with chinese so don't complain .may be some chinese doing rounds in Brooklyn on the plea that america steals in the world.
China is one of the safest countries in the world, ask Americans who traveled to China.

This girl is an experienced global traveler , at 4:00 in this video she says China is the only place in the world that she can leave things anywhere with zero worries that someone may take them. She also visited India and I don't think she can say the same about India.

Lol! My Chinese neighbor says it is amazing how he can leave his kids’ bikes out front and his grille and yard equipment out back all night because in China some moron would grab it quickly. Seems the night in China is full of maurading thieves looking to take advantage of any item left in the open.

Lol! My Chinese neighbor says it is amazing how he can leave his kids’ bikes out front and his grille and yard equipment out back all night because in China some moron would grab it quickly. Seems the night in China is full of maurading thieves looking to take advantage of any item left in the open.
very true.

China is one of the safest countries in the world, ask Americans who traveled to China.

This girl is an experienced global traveler , at 4:00 in this video she says China is the only place in the world that she can leave things anywhere with zero worries that someone may take them. She also visited India and I don't think she can say the same about India.
China is safe, chinese don't steal , but support shamelessly such behavior in america.

When was the last time your neighor lived in China? Now most people use shared bikes and many of them are free or charge next to nothing, very rare for people still own bikes now in China. You seem never to be able to update your information after China and being stuck in the old times forever.

So many abandoned bikes that no one wants, why not just grab a bike here?
maxresdefault.jpg

Most Apple engineers are Chinese. Fact.
Still they decline fast in big markets like China and India, reason, ironically, they can never keep up with new innovations happening in China.

When was the last time your neighor lived in China? Now most people use shared bikes and many of them are free or charge next to nothing, very rare for people still own bikes now in China. You seem never to be able to update your information after China and being stuck in the old times forever.

So many abandoned bikes that no one wants, why not just grab a bike here?
maxresdefault.jpg

He meant if he left anything outside it would be pinched...the bike is just an example. If it isn’t behind a locked door in China it basically is up for grabs.

Btw Microsoft has a foldable phone
microsoft-surface-phone-foldable-phone-concept-1100x557.jpg

Remember this article, American stole entire UK technology in the 19th century when it was technologically behind. US also stole entire German car and rocket technology in order to reach parity for which US to develop on, American are some of the most low moral thieves, yet they turn around accusing China, LOL.

We were pireates too
https://foreignpolicy.com/2012/12/06/we-were-pirates-too/
Through hook or crook Chinese will get it done. White Indians and Americans people can Crimea river.

:lol:

He meant if he left anything outside it would be pinched...the bike is just an example. If it isn’t behind a locked door in China it basically is up for grabs.
You leave your wallet on the street in New York city and leave for 1 mintue and come back and see what'll happen, why say that about China?

I saw someone was stealing money from a vending machine in broad daylight in New York, I never saw that bold act of crime anywhere else I have been to.

Btw Microsoft has a foldable phone
microsoft-surface-phone-foldable-phone-concept-1100x557.jpg
Why they don't cell? Why apple is declining around the world?

To be frank I never heard microsoft phones..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom