What's new

Another American lie

adamor

New Recruit

Reaction score
American warmongers are dirty liars that ready to sacrifice anyone so their military corporations could sell more weapons and get more money. They tricked the whole world in Iraq when they accused Hussein in possession of chemical weapons that never was found but nevertheless they attacked Iraq and destroyed it completely claiming they brought democracy there. But every single day terrorists hit 'democratic' Iraq and tens of people become victims of attacks which are on Washington's head. And what happens in Syria now is just another confirmation of how bloody Americans want to do the same with Syria. But for every sane person this is a reason to think about responsibility of Americans and their allies whose hands are in blood of innocent people they killed during their military crimes they committed against independent states. Whatever Americans say about Syria - it's a dirty lie. They speak about freedom but they support Islamist radicals who kidnap, rape and kill innocent people. Americans say that time for changes in Syria has come but I believe that time has come for America and its allies to stand its own trial for all of its crimes against humanity!

Yes, please try you mighty all powerful forum armchair general :omghaha:

LoLz. Do we have to set Bush on trial to appease them all or what :lol: ..

Hold on a second, the US is the root of all evil :omghaha: Nothing will make them feel happy.

Man, the USA is doomed. Some people on PDF mean business it seems when it comes to sorting out those pesky evil Yanks. There goes the stars and stripes :D

Why do I have to lick my own boots :lol:

The same America which has been starving you for centuries.
Nope it's the united nation not american cowards we toke their embassy we killed 241 marines dogs and 58 French and they didn't do anything accept asking us to pay them because they are cowards with their powerful military only strong against 3rd world countries.

Why do I have to lick my own boots :lol:

The same America which has been starving you for centuries.
Nope it's the united nation not american cowards we toke their embassy we killed 241 marines dogs and 58 French and they didn't do anything accept asking us to pay them because they are cowards with their powerful military only strong against 3rd world countries.

241 marines were killed in the embassy siege ? Is that true ?

Back
Top Bottom