What's new

Another American lie

They are both terrorists

The most powerful empire who have their national parks closed because of lack of money:sleep:

You win because you are terrorists thinking only about agressing people that's all

Shutdowns took place several times :lol: don't try to make yourself look like a fool.

He's referring to Beirut bombing in the mid 80s. It was a breaking point to the French that they chose to distance themselves from the ME gradually. But the US kept pouring arms to Saddam to punish the crazed mullahs.

That sure worked well. Iran is stronger than before and US not dare to invade them.

That sure worked well. Iran is stronger than before and US not dare to invade them.

No, not at all. Iran's economy is on their verge of collapse, thanks to the tremendous pressure the US has been applying with them ever since they chose to build nuclear weapons.

No, not at all. Iran's economy is on their verge of collapse, thanks to the tremendous pressure the US has been applying with them ever since they chose to build nuclear weapons.

They pressure us with sanctions becuase they can fight us face to face

They are both terrorists

The most powerful empire who have their national parks closed because of lack of money:sleep:

You win because you are terrorists thinking only about agressing people that's all

What do you mean lack of money??The Shutdown did not take place because of lack of money.It took place because we could not enact the appropriated budget!

What do you mean lack of money??The Shutdown did not take place because of lack of money.It took place because we could not enact the appropriated budget!

He's confusing the national debit to the settlement of budget. :lol: Leave him alone....

Bring it on. Just don't start crying victim when a jdam is dropped on your house. Or when we launch a couple of cruise missles. Or when an A-10 strafes your house. Or when an apache you'll never know was there takes you out.

You're litteraly choked by the debt and you're still wanting to make war.

Funny USA, looks like your primary role in the world is slaughtering people

Your sectarian gov are complices with the banks to take all your money for wars and to give it to the banks who sell the american collectivities crooky toxic credits

Do you really think that there are no consequences when you monopolize hundreds of thousands of young people for war that are only good for Israel, the militaro-industrial complex and the banks?

Bring it on. Just don't start crying victim when a jdam is dropped on your house. Or when we launch a couple of cruise missles. Or when an A-10 strafes your house. Or when an apache you'll never know was there takes you out.

Thank you for saying that you have no limits in the violence contrary to the merciful SAA

Because of the embargo, contrary to USA who are forbidden by nobody to trade.

You're litteraly choked by the debt and you're still wanting to make war.

Funny USA, looks like your primary role in the world is slaughtering people

Your sectarian gov are complices with the banks to take all your money for wars and to give it to the banks who sell the american collectivities crooky toxic credits

Do you really think that there are no consequences when you monopolize hundreds of thousands of young people for war that are only good for Israel, the militaro-industrial complex and the banks?

Thank you for saying that you have no limits in the violence contrary to the merciful SAA

Because of the embargo, contrary to USA who are forbidden by nobody to trade.

You are the one who threatened us first....didn't just say you're going to punish us??We will make war to defend ourselves!

You had best kill the tea party gooks, or at least marginalize them though, before they take you under with the default. Meyerson's got it right on this, the tea party is cannibalizing the GOP.

You had best kill the tea party gooks, or at least marginalize them though, before they take you under with the default. Meyerson's got it right on this, the tea party is cannibalizing the GOP.

All parties involved couldn't make a fair compromise. Once we hear something from the GOP, and we hear something else from the liberals.

All parties involved couldn't make a fair compromise. Once we hear something from the GOP, and we hear something else from the liberals.

Not the GOP Yzd, the GOP knows how to sit with the dems and hash it out- the GOP has been high-jacked by the Tea Party- they've even cornered Republican strongholds like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the National Association of Manufacturers and the National Retail Federation- effectively screwing around with GOP's internal equation, hell Josten has openly stated that his org. would now back anyone who's going to be campaigning against tea party candidates. They are following in the steps of Calhoun and it is not a good thing. So while there have been faults on everyone's part, the current deadlock can mainly be attributed to the Tea Party, which absolutely refuses to reach a bi-partisan solution and scale down its maximalist position.

I don't think we should blame the Tea Party solely either my dear. Let me remind that they chose to support Obama against governer Romeny for once, and now they are toddling their thumbs and nodding their heads '' WE want the girl ''

This is pathtic, and I'm sick and tired of these douches.

Not the GOP Yzd, the GOP knows how to sit with the dems and hash it out- the GOP has been high-jacked by the Tea Party- they've even cornered Republican strongholds like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the National Association of Manufacturers and the National Retail Federation- effectively screwing around with GOP's internal equation, hell Josten has openly stated that his org. would now back anyone who's going to be campaigning against tea party candidates. They are following in the steps of Calhoun and it is not a good thing. So while there have been faults on everyone's part, the current deadlock can mainly be attributed to the Tea Party, which absolutely refuses to reach a bi-partisan solution and scale down its maximalist position.

Shutdowns took place several times :lol: don't try to make yourself look like a fool.

In fact, since 1960 we have raised the debt ceiling for over 78 times, and our government were shut down 18 times since 1980
@elis if you want to come punish us, I am ready and willing to bend over and let you spank me, but I will only allow you one shot, and then I will hunt you down and run you down like a dog, oh, and I will bring my gun along

You better live up to your word, but not in your wet dream with some drinking buddy of your, otherwise you should just keep your mouth shut

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom