What's new

Another Alpha Bravo Charlie

Wrath

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So is it going to be another Alpha Bravo Charlie or Sunehre Din . Pic below shows the four actors standing with each other and all four had posted same pic on their social media accounts captioning it as SSG . So I hope a series is coming out.
Screenshot_2019-08-30-15-45-48-60.jpeg

So is it going to be another Alpha Bravo Charlie or Sunehre Din . Pic below shows the four actors standing with each other and all four had posted same pic on their social media accounts captioning it as SSG . So I hope a series is coming out. View attachment 576670
No it is not.
They can die and get born again and then again die and born again but they cannot do a remake of alpha bravo Charlie dude .
They simple don't have the capacity to do it .

sunareh din and alpha bravo charlie are the 2 best Pakistani drama ever. I hope the remake doesnt f#ck it up.
This is not the remake. It's some other drama.

they need to a sequal to Sunhere Din and Alpha Bravo Charlie with Saleem Sheikh returning...he was in Sunhere Din but not in Alpha Bravo Charlie...maybe he should return as an SSG trainer/mentor Gulsher's son (who was shown graduating PMA in the final episode of Alpha Bravo Charlie)...

Alfa Bravo Charlie, had real Army Officers acting, along with other professional actors, so i guess the reason we havent seen the same series recreated again is bcoz they might not have the same acting talent coming into PMA :-)... i hav watched Alfa Bravo Charlie many times....
I recently watched Sunari Din again after years... love it :smitten:

OKB and Ahad Raza Mir are college buddies in Hum TV's Ehd-e-Wafa
PUBLISHED ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO
11.png

IMAGES STAFF

DESK REPORT

The drama is about "true friends on their journey of hardships and hustle, willing to sacrifice for their country"

5d6a1d205a930.jpg

Ehd-e-Wafa is a story about "true friends on their journey of hardships and hustle, willing to sacrifice for their country".

A picture of Osman Khalid Butt, Ahad Raza Mir, Ahmed Ali Akbar and Wahaj Ali started doing the rounds on social media earlier this week.

We knew the group would be appearing in a drama directed by Saife Hassan for Hum TV but we didn't know we'd get teasers for it so soon!

Ehd-e-Wafa is a story about "true friends on their journey of hardships and hustle, willing to sacrifice for their country" according to the official bio. The show, which has been shot at the picturesque Lawrence College in Murree, will also feature Alizeh Shah as Ahad's romantic interest, Zara Noor Abbas and Hajra Yamin, among others.

The play has been written by Mustafa Afridi (Aangan, Sang-e-Mar Mar); no release date has been announced yet. Watch this space for more updates.

I agree . Chalo Yaar whatever ، at least a Pak Army series after a long time . Something other than songs and movies
No it is not.
They can die and get born again and then again die and born again but they cannot do a remake of alpha bravo Charlie dude .
They simple don't have the capacity to do it .

This is not the remake. It's some other drama.

Yes.
they need to a sequal to Sunhere Din and Alpha Bravo Charlie with Saleem Sheikh returning...he was in Sunhere Din but not in Alpha Bravo Charlie...maybe he should return as an SSG trainer/mentor Gulsher's son (who was shown graduating PMA in the final episode of Alpha Bravo Charlie)...

OKB and Ahad Raza Mir are college buddies in Hum TV's Ehd-e-Wafa
PUBLISHED ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO
11.png

IMAGES STAFF

DESK REPORT

The drama is about "true friends on their journey of hardships and hustle, willing to sacrifice for their country"

5d6a1d205a930.jpg

Ehd-e-Wafa is a story about "true friends on their journey of hardships and hustle, willing to sacrifice for their country".

A picture of Osman Khalid Butt, Ahad Raza Mir, Ahmed Ali Akbar and Wahaj Ali started doing the rounds on social media earlier this week.

We knew the group would be appearing in a drama directed by Saife Hassan for Hum TV but we didn't know we'd get teasers for it so soon!

Ehd-e-Wafa is a story about "true friends on their journey of hardships and hustle, willing to sacrifice for their country" according to the official bio. The show, which has been shot at the picturesque Lawrence College in Murree, will also feature Alizeh Shah as Ahad's romantic interest, Zara Noor Abbas and Hajra Yamin, among others.

The play has been written by Mustafa Afridi (Aangan, Sang-e-Mar Mar); no release date has been announced yet. Watch this space for more updates.
Thanks a lot for sharing bro .

I agree . Chalo Yaar whatever ، at least a Pak Army series after a long time . Something other than songs and movies
I hate the cast.
This cast can't do it. Besides it's hum TV.
Shoaib Mansoor didn't pick established actors He picked people from ground And they don't even care to represents other ethnicities. Shame

Back
Top Bottom