What's new

Another 5000 posts hero: karan.1970

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i know karan bhai you work very hard last few days trolling insults flames and soo much pointless posts .finally you reached on 5000 now please for god sake stop it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bus ker de yaar ab to 5000 bhi ho gay hai :partay:

congs my dear karan :victory:

congratulation_graphics_2.gif

i know karan bhai you work very hard last few days trolling insults flames and soo much pointless posts .finally you reached on 5000 now please for god sake stop it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol: How dare you belittle his efforts.

:lol: How dare you belittle his efforts.

yaar i notice it last few days he was so agrrasive so i admit it only .hum to media waly hai such dikhaty hai lolz ahhahaa

wesy ab karan mujhy thanks nhi de ga ke ye banda mery bary main ulti seedhi news post kerta hai lolz :rofl:

I wonder, how many posts got deleted reaching this ;)

You would have reached 5000 by now had you worried so much about your own posts. ;)

he is 1 month far away and then he will boom the post and post whatever he got from yahoo google fb hahahahahaa

You would have reached 5000 by now had you worried so much about your own posts. ;)
Your stuck on 1100 and you joined 14 months ago :P
:lol:

I am busy in getting admission in Army university, which is recognised world wide and comes in top 50 or so in engineering ;)

What make Karan1970 heavy discussing on Pakistan internal affairs everyday instead of India? Did he love Pakistan more, lol ?

What make Karan1970 heavy discussing on Pakistan internal affairs everyday instead of India? Did he love Pakistan more, lol ?

not only he but many others can convert a thread of somalia sudan brazil floods thread to pakistan bash thread ahahhahahahahaha

bus ker de yaar ab to 5000 bhi ho gay hai :partay:

congs my dear karan :victory:

congratulation_graphics_2.gif

trolling is one of the ways to get more posts, you cant get more post by posting meaningful things(joke).

Back
Top Bottom