What's new

Anne Frank's Diary vandalised in Japan libraries

If at all, Anna Frank's diary is full of lies about holocaust, why the Japanese are riled about it? What they have to do with holocaust?
No human can accept lies

its so typical BBC only cares about jewish casualties. I bet there tons of cases where historical facts about chinese and russian casualties were vandalized in japan but bbc doesnt care about those
It's part of their strategy, so now they can again make a hard propaganda campaign against China and Russia and kill millions, it's authorized

Calling to murder a russian is normal and the nazis from poland and west Ukrania who do it are good people

Last edited:
In fact both Russia and China have lost 30 million of lives during the WWII thanked to the two fascist regimes that was initially supported by the West.
I think the whole world would be more developped without the millions of deaths and the wounded caused by the JEWS & the westerners

They support the imperialists west ukranians nazis and zionist Al Qaeda and i bet later they say they didn't know they would become like this

Back
Top Bottom