What's new

Animated movies & Japanese anime

one thing ive noticed in jap anime, all are teens but the boys are top secret agents or samurai and the girls have the body of young women -- wtf

even in not herem / reverse herem sub genre

one thing ive noticed in jap anime, all are teens but the boys are top secret agents or samurai and the girls have the body of young women -- wtf

Most of the characters have the same face just different hair colours :unsure:

I used to have sticker and card collections of these:

Sailormoon

sailor_moon_3.jpg

:ashamed:

Last edited:

sir, i am unable to read the posts on this website since a few days. Written content of the posters has become invisible to me. Have i been banned? If so, why?

sir, i am unable to read the posts on this website since a few days. Written content of the posters has become invisible to me. Have i been banned? If so, why?
no you are not banned -- some cookies / spyware might be the problem on your browser

Some new ones that I'm watching now:

Fate Night 2014
Psycho-pass 2
Soukyu no Fafner: Dead Agressor: Exodus
Mushishi Zoku Shou 2014 ****

Log Horizon 2
World Trigger
Akatsuki no Yona

Why arent you watching Parasyte and Akame Ga Kill! ? I think parasyte is the best anime airing right now, reminds me of death note days.

Despite the series being a hit, Hasegawa stated that she never wanted any merchandise to be made for it, including home video rights, making availability of past episodes, especially those prior to the introduction of the VCR, very rare. Following her death, her request to prohibit older episodes from being released in home media continues to be honored.[5]

On September 5, 2013, Sazae-san was awarded the Guinness World Record for the longest running animated television series in the world

Back
Top Bottom