What's new

Angola vs India spliting the two Su30 blood lines

who has written this sh#t...

systems dont talk to each other.. central unit gives them command and sees no system interferes with others...

Why dont this minute this clear to author ... just when I think pdf cant become any more dumber comes another post...
Yes but without source code missing computer can only perform limited function which is designed to be done through external commands only.

For example if there is a mode available in russian radar but french missile in its original form is not designed to be fired in that mode then same can never be done without source code. Similarly is the interaction between jammer and radar.

Without source they can integrate only common features and common.

How did it fail ... explain

It did its job or deter f16 from.entering Indian air space enough so you dropped your bombs and missiles well out of range and scuttled across loc.

Regarding the thread and notion that subsystems are not intergrated. Let me confirm

Su30mki number 270
Cost 14 billion dollars to induct
Took over 15 years to get where we are today
Careful planning and doctrine built thanks to annual exercises with mki against usa France Israel Singapore and UK typhoon fighters

Subsystems are carefully designed and interlinked make no mistake about that

My vedio tells you more
How can you still bs so much when you shoot down your own heli,gosh.

So what your really saying is India added its own WORK ROUND so they could overcome the issue of french and israeli sub systems talking to each other .

Thats why today the SU30MKI is rated one of the best Flankers in the world AND india has inducted 272 of them as we speak. AFTERALL IF THEY were problamatic i do not think the 4th largest AIRFORCE in the world would have built the back bone of their fleet on the SU30MKI

Here is the HEART of the intergration of sub systems from Russia Israel & France & Ukraine in this formidable fighter
The integration unit is indengious india

Dont be under any illusion.

India has added world class jammers from israel
World class avionics from France
A power pesa radar from Russia

AND THEN LINKED THEM SO THEY talk to each other via a indian built computer that centrally controls all the individual units

KIND OF SMART ...........dont you think

Funny thing is.................

Despite world class avionics, data control, HUD, Missiles, Radar, Su 30 MKi.....

got the title of .............................

"AMRAAM Dodger. " :haha::haha:

Yes but without source code missing computer can only perform limited function which is designed to be done through external commands only.

For example if there is a mode available in russian radar but french missile in its original form is not designed to be fired in that mode then same can never be done without source code. Similarly is the interaction between jammer and radar.

Without source they can integrate only common features and common.

again stupid reasoning... moduler aircraft system provides Software and hardware input and output interfaces to sister modules and central system thats how they communicate under one central system and these are provided even if source code is not available these can be used to work as a system and do u think Indian Air Force is stupid enough to install them without testing these parts
.. Mind u IAF has one of the hardest testing criteria to be fullfilled even F-16 IN and F-18 BLK 3 failed IAF testing regime..

So what your really saying is India added its own WORK ROUND so they could overcome the issue of french and israeli sub systems talking to each other .

Thats why today the SU30MKI is rated one of the best Flankers in the world AND india has inducted 272 of them as we speak. AFTERALL IF THEY were problamatic i do not think the 4th largest AIRFORCE in the world would have built the back bone of their fleet on the SU30MKI

Here is the HEART of the intergration of sub systems from Russia Israel & France & Ukraine in this formidable fighter
The integration unit is indengious india

Dont be under any illusion.

India has added world class jammers from israel
World class avionics from France
A power pesa radar from Russia

AND THEN LINKED THEM SO THEY talk to each other via a indian built computer that centrally controls all the individual units

KIND OF SMART ...........dont you think
Your countryman said something else

PAF never intended to enter Indian Air Space. If we needed then we could have done with the strike package i.e. mirrage and thunder and not F16s which was for air defense and air superiority role.

We took down 2 of your aircrafts and even in your version your MKI could not give a firing solution (despite claiming one of the most powerful radar) and could only leave the theater to try dodging the PAF missiles (it dodged or not is a point of debate therefore I will not get into that).

So despite claiming to have radar powerful then F16s or Thunder, MKI failed to engage the target which is enough proof that MKI paper specs failed in real battle.

All this was happening when IAF was on high alert and we had no element of surprise. Your backup aircraft wouldd have been ready on the base, MKIs would have been flying with BVRs ared upto the teeth and so do your mirrages and bison.

lolz,

you now nothing about weapon integration. If its just about sharing library and issuing command then why it take years in integration?

Russia might have created MKK version from MKI but sourcing of all the equipment was from single country and hence is much reliable.

What you are talking about that a sftware made for IoS can be run on android by putting a intermediary between them. In theory it is easy but in practice it is a hell of a job and never a perfect merger. Both of the systems has different infrastructure so when you try to merge them it is always a compromise. Plus in the world of data fusion, it is stuidity.

Pls. Do not compare software for Android or iOS here. I am talking of my job here. I test electronics and their firmware, and I do new projects every few months. I never said integration is easy. I said it can be done. Its complex for a fighter cos, various factors come into play. The advantage for India wrt mki is we have source codes for the mission computer and scalable hardware wide means instruments with different buses and communication protocols can be integrated. This is a reason why we had added modified different weapons system in mki without Russian assistance.

Reg libraries and commands, its the worst case scenario I pointed out, if India doesn't have the source code, some kinda limited integration can still be done locally. But even for that provision has to be provided by the vendor in sources codes beforehand, a reason why India couldn't play with Mirages as we would love to. When any 3rd party sells their board to different vendors who are involved in a competition themselves, just like base android, they come inbuilt with an firmware. Depending upon the products, how much limited change can be done by the customers for modifying to their purposes is defined by OEM. Generally any change will bring some level of hardware changes in the fighter internal wiring wise. Its just have to ensure it works fine in a electronic point of view.

Pls. Do not compare software for Android or iOS here. I am talking of my job here. I test electronics and their firmware, and I do new projects every few months. I never said integration is easy. I said it can be done. Its complex for a fighter cos, various factors come into play. The advantage for India wrt mki is we have source codes for the mission computer and scalable hardware wide means instruments with different buses and communication protocols can be integrated. This is a reason why we had added modified different weapons system in mki without Russian assistance.

Reg libraries and commands, its the worst case scenario I pointed out, if India doesn't have the source code, some kinda limited integration can still be done locally. But even for that provision has to be provided by the vendor in sources codes beforehand, a reason why India couldn't play with Mirages as we would love to. When any 3rd party sells their board to different vendors who are involved in a competition themselves, just like base android, they come inbuilt with an firmware. Depending upon the products, how much limited change can be done by the customers for modifying to their purposes is defined by OEM. Generally any change will bring some level of hardware changes in the fighter internal wiring wise. Its just have to ensure it works fine in a electronic point of view.

U r absolutely wrong here. Integration of military hardware is much more complex than IoS and Android.

Despite android being open source is difficult to integrate of IoS but military hardware are always equiped with lot of complex and is alot more security features. As these products are top secrets of a country and much harder to configure them without source codes period.

again stupid reasoning... moduler aircraft system provides Software and hardware input and output interfaces to sister modules and central system thats how they communicate under one central system and these are provided even if source code is not available these can be used to work as a system and do u think Indian Air Force is stupid enough to install them without testing these parts
.. Mind u IAF has one of the hardest testing criteria to be fullfilled even F-16 IN and F-18 BLK 3 failed IAF testing regime..

Lolz so u r telling me that an apple mobile can use an ibm printer without having the source code of ibm printer to its full potential.

Yes we know the protocols of india thats why u have the worst crash ratio in the world.

Keep dreaming

U r absolutely wrong here. Integration of military hardware is much more complex than IoS and Android.

Despite android being open source is difficult to integrate of IoS but military hardware are always equiped with lot of complex and is alot more security features. As these products are top secrets of a country and much harder to configure them without source codes period.

Lolz so u r telling me that an apple mobile can use an ibm printer without having the source code of ibm printer to its full potential.

Yes we know the protocols of india thats why u have the worst crash ratio in the world.

Keep dreaming

Err. You are agreeing with me. What's wrong here? I said pls don't compare Android or iOS software part with military integration part. That's totally different. But if you have the source code for mission computer then integrating different sources is not an impossible task. It seems you have to automatically disagree with me seeing my flags.

Err. You are agreeing with me. What's wrong here? I said pls don't compare Android or iOS software part with military integration part. That's totally different. But if you have the source code for mission computer then integrating different sources is not an impossible task. It seems you have to automatically disagree with me seeing my flags.
Sorry i might have missunderstood your post. Thanka for correcting me.

I was replying from my mobile so i didnt even saw ur flags.

Back
Top Bottom