What's new

Angela Merkel puts on hold arms sales to Saudi Arabia

I find it amusing that nobody seems to bother here on what level Saudi Arabia has fallen. Its known to be barbaric but this is something not even Kim Jong Un would do.

Why would we care? They killed an enemy of thier state. Good luck to them. The British killed Dr David Kelly because he threatened to expose them on Iraq. They are holding Julian Assange hostage because the Swedes trumped up rape charges. The US has locked up Chelsea Manning and forced Edward Snowden into hiding. The Russians kill dissidents as a sport in London. I've not even mentioned the crimes committed by these states in Guantanomo, Bagram, Abu Ghraib etc.

You westerners should come down off your high horses.

Why would we care? They killed an enemy of thier state. Good luck to them. The British killed Dr David Kelly because he threatened to expose them on Iraq. They are holding Julian Assange hostage because the Swedes trumped up rape charges. The US has locked up Chelsea Manning and forced Edward Snowden into hiding. The Russians kill dissidents as a sport in London. I've not even mentioned the crimes committed by these states in Guantanomo, Bagram, Abu Ghraib etc.

i say may allah destroy the hous of saud and send them to hell
FK KSA ISIS FUNDER

Saudis have themselves to blame for that if you rely on another country for your defence this is the result.

Saudis could have made their own defence system and reform their army. Instead relied on foreign help.

There will be a time where nobody will come to save their asses.
Even with the smart and intelligent folks around him, the Last Shah of Iran couldn't save himself...

Why would they fall? And who would be rooting for their fall?

The KSA has too many options but they pushed themselves into a corner. They should have reacted to President Trump's ramblings like they reacted to the Canadian minister's comments.

Even now the KSA has time. They can quietly tell the USA that if this issue is not dropped diplomatic ties will be reduced or ended. The KSA can wreck havoc on international markets. They need to flex their financial muscle.

The USA is a superpower but it is no longer the USA of the past. They have lost two wars back to back and got check mated by Russia in Syria, even though Syria was destroyed but that is a different issue.

Use the KSA lobby in the USA like they did in the past. Learn a thing or two from the AIPAC and start funding opponents of those who are posturing against you. The midterm elections are around the corner in the USA.

The senate and the congress is up for grabs by the highest bidder.
The USA holds the bonds owned by the KSA!!!! They should have started thinking right after 9/11....

I find it amusing that nobody seems to bother here on what level Saudi Arabia has fallen. Its known to be barbaric but this is something not even Kim Jong Un would do.
Yes,to brutally murder someone on the grounds of ones own diplomatic consulate IN SOMEONE ELSE`S COUNTRY,Takes stupidity to a whole new level......even for the saudis.It certainly didnt help that the west had been on its high horse about the skripal affair,so it couldnt give the saudis a pass on this even if it actually wanted to[lol!].

Kim Jong Un killed his own half brother!

He did not do it in his own consulate, cut the body apart, led hundreds of traces and acted like a retard.

He also had nothing to lose.

Saudi Arabia acted like absolute retard. This entire case shows the Saudi leadership is absolute stupid, dumb

Yet none of them acted like someone who has brain cancer and trisomie 21 at once.

Saudi Arabia showed the entire world to be completly retarded and brain dead.

We talk about a regime here led by people dumber than Kim Kardashian.

I have no problem with killing. Do it like we do. Italy usually let "accidents" happen., Car accidents and all that.

What i blame Saudi Arabia for is its level of stupidity and retardedness.

They are pathetic.

Yes,to brutally murder someone on the grounds of ones own diplomatic consulate IN SOMEONE ELSE`S COUNTRY,Takes stupidity to a whole new level......even for the saudis.It certainly didnt help that the west had been on its high horse about the skripal affair,so it couldnt give the saudis a pass on this even if it actually wanted to[lol!].

Trump said it right

He did not do it in his own consulate, cut the body apart, led hundreds of traces and acted like a retard.

Saudi Arabia acted like absolute retard. This entire case shows the Saudi leadership is absolute stupid, dumb

Yet none of them acted like someone who has brain cancer and trisomie 21 at once.

I have no problem with killing. Do it like we do. Italy usually let "accidents" happen., Car accidents and all that.

They are pathetic.
Yes,there is a funny old saying that describes this event perfectly
IT WAS WORSE THAN A CRIME,IT WAS STUPID.

They are pathetic.

Trump said it right

Probably the first time dim donny chump has actually been honest about something in his entire life and ironically it involves a crime by his bestest buds the saudis[LOL!!]

Yes,there is a funny old saying that describes this event perfectly
IT WAS WORSE THAN A CRIME,IT WAS STUPID.

Saudi Arabias central intelligence staff:

7e16e1_499357.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom