What's new

Andrew Tate | social media figure | Now Muslim

This has triggered a lot of landay ke liberals on the internet, so I'd like to make a few points.

1, Tate has become Muslim, so Islamically his past deeds are forgiven.
2. He has never been proven guilty of doing anything illegal.
3. Nobody in history has ever agreed with anyone else 100%, people even change their own opinions and tastes, so those getting triggered ought to self reflect. You can agree with something someone says, you never agree with everything someone says.
4. Allah invites you to Islam.
Calling other practising Muslims landay ke liberals while glorifying a sex trafficker, are you ok? Why would the Romainian authorities bother to take action against a sex trafficker when Romania is the sex trafficking capital of Europe? I am all for giving second chances, let's see if he genuinely repents and devotes himself to Allah.

Good for him, if sincere he can become only better person then he was, either way other muslims should leave him alone and let the guy pursue his path alone and with support of people close to him. His public statements in future will tell a lot how conversion affected him.

On the other hand as flawed human being i can not hide pleasure of how much his decision triggered far right, libtards, leftards, murtads all together at once, that also tells a lot.

Good for him, if sincere he can become only better person then he was, either way other muslims should leave him alone and let the guy pursue his path alone and with support of people close to him. His public statements in future will tell a lot how conversion affected him.

On the other hand as flawed human being i can not hide pleasure of how much his decision triggered far right, libtards, leftards, murtads all together at once, that also tells a lot.
Both extremes of the spectrum in Europe hate Muslims so yeah it's funny to see their asses burn.

Calling other practising Muslims landay ke liberals while glorifying a sex trafficker, are you ok? Why would the Romainian authorities bother to take action against a sex trafficker when Romania is the sex trafficking capital of Europe? I am all for giving second chances, let's see if he genuinely repents and devotes himself to Allah.

Bro - tomorrow someone could accuse you of being a sex trafficker. We have no faith in Pakistani courts. Would that make you a sex trafficker? Of course not.

Also landay ke liberal wasn't aimed at you. I've seen people on twitter saying all sorts. One woman threatened to leave Islam if Tate is accepted as a Muslim. I'll find the tweet.

Brother just because it's a relatively common thing in Romania, that doesn't mean the allegations are automatically true

I'm sure even in Islam there must be requirements met for the death penalty to be enacted for a specific crime.

Bro - tomorrow someone could accuse you of being a sex trafficker. We have no faith in Pakistani courts. Would that make you a sex trafficker? Of course not.
Brother, I lack concrete empirical evidence to decisively prove that he is a sex trafficker but the fact he runs a prostitution ring in Europe's sex trafficking capital raises far too many red flags. A person like him will have to do a lot to show his redemption assuming that he has indeed redeemed himself.
Brother just because it's a relatively common thing in Romania, that doesn't mean the allegations are automatically true

I'm sure even in Islam there must be requirements met for the death penalty to be enacted for a specific crime.
You are correct brother, I take back what I said about the death penalty since I lack empirical evidence to decisively prove that he is a sex trafficker. However, we should stay away from people like him let alone go to him for guidance. One has to be morally bankrupt to go to a pimp for guidance.

Back
Top Bottom