What's new

Andrew Cuomo thanks China for ventilators as New York prepares for coronavirus peak: Guardian News

if you wanted to highlight the friction between the federal and state government you should have found relevant online content and used such in your OP. The video you shared in your opening post was a kind gesture of humanitarian support from the Chinese government and non state actors. You choose to politicize an act of kindness by inserting your own agenda.

Like I said before if you want to discuss the ongoing battle between Trump and Cuomo find the right content online and create a thread.

Agenda? New York is suffering as we speak because of inaction of US administration, then we hear daily doze of non sense from the pet dogs of American deep state taking their pot shots against China, so when federal government has adondended NY to its fate, how this Chinese timely assistance can be looked at in any other way???

Agenda? New York is suffering as we speak because of inaction of US administration, then we hear daily doze of non sense from the pet dogs of American deep state taking their pot shots against China, so when federal government has adondended NY to its fate, how this Chinese timely assistance can be looked at in any other way???

your agenda is quite transparent from your opening salvo. you have every right to expose US failures and discuss any issue you deem worthy. I am merely pointing out that the guardian video in your OP is an expression of gratitude - perhaps unsuitable for your purposes. There is I’m sure, other more relevant material to highlight your point of view.

China giving some relief to the shameless muricans begging on their knees lol.

your agenda is quite transparent from your opening salvo. you have every right to expose US failures and discuss any issue you deem worthy. I am merely pointing out that the guardian video in your OP is an expression of gratitude - perhaps unsuitable for your purposes. There is I’m sure, other more relevant material to highlight your point of view.

Hence I posted the video from Huff post, I thought you being American already knew the background. NY was pleading for ventilators, Fed refused , China stepped in, and we hear daily sermons and China bashing from American deep state.

These are the facts! Agenda or no agenda is of no relevance here.

Take it up to GHQ, if you've a problem with the decisions, sir.

My bigger issue is that a moderator is not aware of the context and the current affairs.

@dbc

WHAT????????!!!!!!!!!

Does this mean the corona peak has still not come? When will it be?

:o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:

- PRTP GWD

I'm giving you an answer. If you feel it's a monkey then keep it wherever it is you like but don't respond to me with with these posts. What am I supposed to do? Fight with you? Convince you? I gave you my answer and I won't be responding to anything. You've a complaint please, for the last time, I hope: create a thread in GHQ, sir. Thank you.
Don't give monkeys. The concern remain the same.

I'm giving you an answer. If you feel it's a monkey then keep it wherever it is you like but don't respond to me with with these posts. What am I supposed to do? Fight with you? Convince you? I gave you my answer and I won't be responding to anything. You've a complaint please, for the last time, I hope: create a thread in GHQ, sir. Thank you.

I was asking you to educate yourself on current affairs before telling me that I am spinning and peddling an agenda.

What that got to do with GHQ or any other HQ for that matter?

Back
Top Bottom