What's new

Andaman And Nicobar Command Inducts ALH MK III Helicopter

INS_Vikrant

Reaction score
Country
India
The ALH MK III aircraft with its glass cockpit, Shakti engines, advanced Maritime Patrol Radar, Electro–optical payload and Night Vision Device will act as a force multiplier in keeping India’s far eastern seaboard and Island territories safe. The induction marks a continuing increase in the capabilities of the A&N Command in the past two decades of its raising as India’s only joint theatre command

The ALH MK III aircraft with its glass cockpit, Shakti engines, advanced Maritime Patrol Radar, Electro–optical payload and Night Vision Device will act as a force multiplier in keeping India’s far eastern seaboard and Island territories safe. The induction marks a continuing increase in the capabilities of the A&N Command in the past two decades of its raising as India’s only joint theatre command

Proof that LCH has failed.

It is my understanding that it is already in limited serial production. They are awaiting the serial production contract from their MOD. Laden with red tape I am sure there is no rush. Damn politicians!

LCH?

What do you want a high-altitude CAS gunship to do in a tropical island setting?

It is my understanding that it is already in limited serial production. They are awaiting the serial production contract from their MOD. Laden with red tape I am sure there is no rush. Damn politicians!

Sometimes I do wish that there is a bigger skirmish as it would compel the bureaucrats to stop scuttling good projects for international arms lobby kickbacks.

Back
Top Bottom