What's new

Ancient Pakistani Buddhists in Gandhara used to eat meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you guys trying to categorise entire race/community into homogeneous bracket but anyway

Average Rajputs from Rajasthan

View attachment 220132
View attachment 220133
View attachment 220136

Dogra rajputs from Himachal and Jammu predominantly recruited from villages

View attachment 220137

Rajput politician from UP
View attachment 220141
Now I am not sure what average Pakistani is..... Are these men so called pakistani Rajputs ?

View attachment 220138

View attachment 220139

I already have seen these pictures hundreds of times. Can you post some videos from these areas? Want to see some new faces without any cherry picking.

I already have seen these pictures hundreds of times. Can you post some videos from these areas? Want to see some new faces without any cherry picking.
what cherry picking ?

These folks are not celebs,just average people and regarding videos you can refer to YouTube.

I don't know why you guys trying to categorise entire race/community into homogeneous bracket but anyway

I googled images of Rajasthani rajputs, and they are indeed lighter skinned than the common Indian. The UP and Madhya Pradesh rajputs are still very bhaiyya looking still. With that said, Rajasthani rajputs are still quite Indianish like these people:
jaipur_wedding_289617f.jpg

They are still not like the average Apu Indian. Perhaps they mixed with the purer Himachali rajputs and with white huns who got integrated into rajput fold.

I googled images of Rajasthani rajputs, and they are indeed lighter skinned than the common Indian. The UP and Madhya Pradesh rajputs are still very bhaiyya looking still. With that said, Rajasthani rajputs are still quite Indianish like these people:

They are still not like the average Apu Indian. Perhaps they mixed with the purer Himachali rajputs and with white huns who got integrated into rajput fold.

Accha majak karte ho be

yogi.jpg

jaipur_wedding_289617f.jpg

Firstly many Rajput from UP and Madhya Pradesh falsely claim Rajput status ..... For example Royal Scindia family of Gwalior they were originally Marathas (Mix caste) but later claimed sisodiya Rajput of Rana Pradap clan.

Secondly Today's Rajasthan was inhabited and Colonized by HUNS and Shakas during 200 - 500 AD,they were indianised during this period and claim Chatriya/Rajput status.

unfortunately the original Chatriya of Vedic time gone extinct long ago.

Indians are thieves. Any claim they have on ancient Pakistan is nothing short of daylight robbery, they need to stick to Ganga land that is there home.

what cherry picking ?

These folks are not celebs,just average people and regarding videos you can refer to YouTube.

I know they are not celebs. What difference do you see between the ones you posted and rajputs posted by ghoul some pages back?

I did not say exactly like Pakistanis, said a shade lighter or two.

Tell me Balaji wouldn't fit in this group.
Picture-077.jpg

Unless of course you don't consider the darker skinned Pakistanis as Pakistanis!
did I even mention the color of skin anywhere in my post ? Can you stop being stupid and paranoid?

Again being stop embarassing yourself by posting cherry picked pictures (in this case poor flood effected haris from Sindh) to make an invalid point ....

To put it bluntly the only place balaji would fit in is with the Chuhras..(no offence - didn't want to mention this):

Balaji.

image.jpg

A lot of south Indians can pas for baloch and vice versa. You are true blue baloch right? You look pretty South Indian, unless you are saying that you are an outlier

Okay boss .. I would fit in so easily with the South Indians accordin to you and arabs according to Arabian legend .. And so on ... Please let me remain a Pakistani o baluch origin.

Here is a random pic of Shahzaib bugti and his people (all baluch):
image.jpg

image.jpg

Random South Indians :

image.jpg

image.jpg

Also brah .. We have seen many pics of indian posters on the defence.pk FB group .. How many of you guys can pass off as Pakistanis?

I'm not very fair (not an issue for me) probably one of the darkest complexions in he familia . But. Even if you impart me with indians it South indians I seriously woul take offence over such trivial things.

TC

What an epic self goal :rofl:

Of course Pakistanis don't consider the darker skinned people of Pakistans, the kaafirs and the churas as Pakistani :(

Please grow up and stop being childish .. You have some serious insecurities n inferiority complexes.

Accha majak karte ho be

View attachment 220190

Yeah and he looks Indian.

So what happened to them?

Rapine is a reality of war. It happened all over South Asia and is not exactly a thing to be celebrated. But then again, Indians are obsessed with rape.

did I even mention the color of skin anywhere in my post ? Can you stop being stupid and paranoid?

Again being stop embarassing yourself by posting cherry picked pictures (in this case poor flood effected haris from Sindh) to make an invalid point ....

To put it bluntly the only place balaji would fit in is with the Chuhras..(no offence - didn't want to mention this):

Balaji.

View attachment 220220

Okay boss .. I would fit in so easily with the South Indians accordin to you and arabs according to Arabian legend .. And so on ... Please let me remain a Pakistani o baluch origin.

Here is a random pic of Shahzaib bugti and his people (all baluch):
View attachment 220221
View attachment 220222

Now wait till they'll claim these Baloch fit in Rajasthan. Btw what is your secret to those perfectly gel backed hair and thick beards? The Baloch need to share that secret with the rest of Pakistan!

Mate I have seen all the Pakistanis here in Australia, all different ethnicity, except for the Hazaras and the occasional Pashtuns rest all can pass for Indians. And I am pretty sure you too look like an Indian.

We don't wish to be associated with Pakistanis, who on earth would want that! :lol: Seriously, stating a fact doesn't mean we wish for something. You are a potohori right? Post your pic, lets see how "non Indian" you look. And please don't give me the bs about privacy issues and what not.

Desert Fighter the true blue Baloch guy here looks like he is from Andhra Pradesh or something. Not even kidding.

Okay boss I look like a typical guy From South india .. Should I cry now ?

Andra pradhan indians:

image.jpg

The other day you posted your childhood pic and I mine .. Back than (and some posts back) I was also North Indian.. I have no issues with you being a retard.

Now for **** sakes see a shrink and work out those deep rooted inferiority complexes.

Yeah and he looks Indian.

Rapine is a reality of war. It happened all over South Asia and is not exactly a thing to be celebrated. But then again, Indians are obsessed with rape.

Now wait till they'll claim these Baloch fit in Rajasthan. Btw what is your secret to those perfectly gel backed hair and thick beards? The Baloch need to share that secret with the rest of Pakistan!

The other day some indian guy actually claimed that baluch look like Rajhistanis.

As for the beard and all (i don't keep one -- my father does though)... It's a great hassle let me tell you that..

Last edited:
Mate I have seen all the Pakistanis here in Australia, all different ethnicity, except for the Hazaras and the occasional Pashtuns rest all can pass for Indians. And I am pretty sure you too look like an Indian.

We don't wish to be associated with Pakistanis, who on earth would want that! :lol: Seriously, stating a fact doesn't mean we wish for something. You are a potohori right? Post your pic, lets see how "non Indian" you look. And please don't give me the bs about privacy issues and what not.

Desert Fighter the true blue Baloch guy here looks like he is from Andhra Pradesh or something. Not even kidding.

One thing is individual level overlap or other is group level, on individual level probably a pseudo Euro looking person will pass for an Indian because you can find such person but as a group of 15+ ethnicities stick out like Sour thumb e.g a group of Punjabis will always look like Punjabi(even though you can find individuals who can pass in tamil nadu). So from what i have seen in real life Indians as a group selected from different places always look Indian, talking about men here Pakistani girls are not even comparable IMO.

It's not about light or dark skin, it's about features. We differ substantially when it comes to features, how hard is that to understand? As Desert Fighter said, we can only pity you if you guys think we look like you, for we are not blind and are self respecting actually. And the Indian cricketers you posted all look distinctly Indian and if I saw them here in Australia, I would know straight away that they are Indians. And yes you can find similar people in both the countries, but when it comes to Potoharis and Baloch, I feel the features are grossly different, even more so in the case of Baloch, for we Potoharis look a bit like Jammu walay Indians, but not exactly like them.

Here are some common people from UP:

Here's a city of Potohar, Jhelum:

If you still think those UP walas look like those Potoharis, then I can only pity you and hope you develop some self-respect.

PS: Aur darr mat jaana. We are physically big people, which was one of the reasons why the Brits recruited us over the 5'2 Ganga-Bihar people. And during the 1857, we had no moral qualms over killing the mutineering Bihar and Bengal soldiers. It's always easier to kill foreigners.

@Jaggu : Check out the Jhelumi dialect of Potohari; which is mixed with central Majha punjabi to an extent.

bazurg with beard around 8:00 min is speaking majhi/central punjabi, good video to compare both.

^
A individuel in Pakistan could fit into any part of India, even West Bengal or Extreme South of India. This is not even open to debate. I have seen Pakistani's who look like Sri Lankans.

However this is not to say there are no differances. The way to look at is NOT differances between Indian and Pakistani. Look at the generic groups that make up both countries. So in Pakistan look at Punjabi, Pashtun, Sindhi etc

Are they differant from say Tamils. Of course they bloody are despite what I said in begining of this post. However are people going to tell me they can't see a differance between a Sikh and Bengali? Are you serious? Pashtun and Tamil?

The crucial factor is is the average mode. When you use mode then there are differances between Pakistan and India as the generic groups that dominate Pakistan are differant from India. The only shared people we have ( besides Mohajir ) is the Punjabi. However the Punjabi in Pakistan make nearly 60% of the country whereas in India they make less than 4%.

Have a look at the groups below.

1. x x x y y x z z z

2. m m m b b x z

In the above groups the mode is differant although both share x and z. There is some consistency but the mode is differant. This is simple nursery stuff.

Edit: Genetic studies have shown that Pakistan population has higher average of west Asian dna links then Indians.

Finally frigg all studies. Go to Islamabad or Lahore or Peshawar. Are you saying the crownds walking in the streets look are same as in Kolkatta or Dhaka.

If you believe that then there is nothing left to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom