What's new

Ancient Pakistani Buddhists in Gandhara used to eat meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disowning our own? Haha. Trust me, no one will mistake that "Khattar" for even a dark skinned gypsy let alone a light skinned Khattar of Attock. Here are some actual Khattars:

Zain-Elahi-MNA-Son-of-Major-Tahir-Sadiqs-Walima-Ceremony-in-Attock.-11.jpg

Zain-Elahi-MNAs-wedding-Walima-Ceremony-Son-of-Major-Tahir-Sadiq-of-Bahtar-village-Attock.-Major-Group-district-level-largest-gathering.-18.jpg
Zain-Elahi-MNA-Son-of-Major-Tahir-Sadiqs-Walima-Ceremony-in-Attock.-02a.jpg

Are you telling me they look like him?:
images
:rofl:

How I can tell a PAKISTANI from a INDIAN

Indians-

Smaller shoulders
Skinny & usually short
Usually darker skinned
Smaller chin
Closer set eyes
Jawline very small
Eyes usually bulging
Ears unusually big or small

For PAKISTANIs all of these phenotypical traits are reversed

Last edited:
so stop claiming IVC as paksitans. The creators and claimant of that civilzaion are in India now. that's what I am trying to say
WTF kind of drug are you on? I just said that both "Indians" and Pakistanis are invaders. so how does that give you any rights of IVC?

I know Indians are pretty stupid, but I had no idea they were this dumb.

They want to claim the invaders and the inhabitants too. They attacked themselves, killed each other, took each other's women as war booty. :undecided:
I know your brain probably cannot handle this, but for anyone with an IQ higher that 50 realizes that "invaders" can marry with locals and their children can claim both sides of their ancestries.

When out of arguments, a low class baniya would always use some crappy emoticon. And shows how much you guys know about Taxila when you think that swarthy Haryana guy is a Khattar. :rofl:
:omghaha:

I know your brain probably cannot handle this, but for anyone with an IQ higher that 50 realizes that "invaders" can marry with locals and their children can claim both sides of their ancestries.
marriage is something I can understand but I was talking about war booty. According to this thread, you tell me Raja Dahir's daughters are Ancient Pakistanis or Ancient Indian?

Yes. Raja Dahir's daughters are Ancient Pakistanis.:pakistan:

well i can post the pic of common Dogra, jamwal or high Rajput caste like Chauhan and Rathore from Rajasthan even our soldiers from Dogra and Rajput regiment looks a lot different from other soldiers..

Go ahead post some videos of real rajputs and not some random photos.

Go ahead post some videos of real rajputs and not some random photos.
I don't know why you guys trying to categorise entire race/community into homogeneous bracket but anyway

Average Rajputs from Rajasthan

metromasti_photos.jpg

Marwadi_Rajput_Wedding_Pheras_6-250x250.jpg

IMG-20150510-WA0007.jpg

Dogra rajputs from Himachal and Jammu predominantly recruited from villages

dpjyap.jpg

Rajput politician from UP
raja_bhaiya_2_415205146.jpg

Now I am not sure what average Pakistani is..... Are these men so called pakistani Rajputs ?

15-34-sindhi-man.jpg

IMG_1818 Pakistan Lahore orange hair man on bus.JPG

Last edited:
Stopped reading the article when i saw these 2 words together,
Ancient & Pakistani.

There is no such things as ancient Pakistani. There was no Pakistani before '47.

Talk about identity crisis.:crazy:

A bit of overcompensation there with the thread title..considering there is no such thing as Ancient Pakistani.

Historian do not use or recognise such a term...like it or not, they are just called Ancient Indian civilisations.

Thank you for your joke and now back where you come from and see down the links before that
Ancient Pakistan Civilization Remains Shrouded in Mystery
Revealing India and Pakistan’s Ancient Art and Inventions | Voices
Ancient Civilizations in Pakistan app for Windows in the Windows Store

Books
INDOlink - Book Review - Greeks in Ancient Pakistan
Amazon.com: Ancient Pakistan - An Archaeological History eBook: Mukhtar Ahmed: Kindle Store
Ancient Pakistan - An Archaeological History: Volume I: The Stone Age (Volume 1) Paperback – May 29, 2014
by Mukhtar Ahmed (Author)

and so others

Reactions: EAK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom