What's new

Anatomy Of A Jihadist

Status
Not open for further replies.
On one hand India wants to be member of OIC and on the other hand blame Islam as source of terror. :cheesy:

where is the contradiction. india never blamed islam, only 1 country ie Pak. not all islamic countries foment terror. eg malaysia. india has 150 m (+/-) muslims so india has a right to be in OIC.

I agree Iraq war was unnecessary. What are your views on Afghanistan war?

I agree that it was necessary to get rid of the taliban menace, but you have to look at it from my point of view too. I mean as a pakistani it wasnt our war we got dragged into it. These are the same talibans that states put up to fight the soviets now that they served their purpose they became the terrorists, my view is that these terrorists are part of the problem. At the core of the problem are the stupid american policies that seek to assert control all over the world, innocent lives have been lost due to these policies, and an entire generation of young muslims has been sucked into this vortex of hate and revenge. You saw S-2 just right now, he told me right off the bat to go fight in Afghanistan, to go join the talibs that he has his boys waiting. Do you see their mindset ? how little they value human life and how blinded they are to the reality ?

:pakistan:

NO THIS !

[

And how exactly do the photos of the dead of other religions look to you ? Any different ? You should be ashamed of yourself for stooping so low. For a lot of us all innocent human life is special; for you it seems only those of fellow Muslims. What about the photos of 9/11, the Madrid bombings, 7/7 in London, the Bali bombings and the attacks of 26/11 in Mumbai not counting the numerous other attacks including those occuring almost daily in Pakistan. Don't the near and dear ones of those victims deserve your sympathy ? Oh i forget ! They are all Hollywood/Bollywood productions or just a figment of our collective imagination.

From the terrorists i expect nothing. They are what they are. From someone so obviously benefiting from an education like you, this narrow minded attitude is much harder to swallow. This is what leads to stereotyping of all Muslims as terrorist sympathisers.

questions-
1) Why is taliban a menace? They did not attack Pakistan.

2) What about the innocent civilians that get killed with the Taliban?

3) Would you agree that Pakistan played a part with USA in creating Taliban?

4) Do you believe that everybody is equally justified in taking revenge?

5) Who decides if someones revenge is justified or not?

6) Do you agree that Pakistan is an ally in WoT?

I agree that it was necessary to get rid of the taliban menace, but you have to look at it from my point of view too. I mean as a pakistani it wasnt our war we got dragged into it. These are the same talibans that states put up to fight the soviets now that they served their purpose they became the terrorists, my view is that these terrorists are part of the problem. At the core of the problem are the stupid american policies that seek to assert control all over the world, innocent lives have been lost due to these policies, and an entire generation of young muslims has been sucked into this vortex of hate and revenge. You saw S-2 just right now, he told me right off the bat to go fight in Afghanistan, to go join the talibs that he has his boys waiting. Do you see their mindset ? how little they value human life and how blinded they are to the reality ?

3) Would you agree that Pakistan played a part with USA in creating Taliban?
The US had a part in screwing up the situation in Afghanistan that allowed for Taliban to emerge as a Pakhtoon force. It had no hand in physically propping them up. They were nice to Pakistan for a change and we threw our weight behind them.

6) Do you agree that Pakistan is an ally in WoT?
Pakistan is only interested in fighting its own war, ridding it off the extremist elements, defeating Indian influences and allowing for investment to pour in within its rural areas.

Everything is driven from these goals.

Reactions: S-2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom