What's new

Featured Anatolian Eagle 2021 - JF-17 To Pitch Against Rafale and Vipers

I'm sure Pakistan will straight away share the results of these exercises with China to help figure out strategies against rival fighters.

if Turkey would have had the F-35 and let this fighter join in then these exercises would have been like a treasure trove for China. though I guess even if Turkey were to get the F-35 the US would only give it on the condition the F-35 would never participate in such exercises with Pakistan.

I'm sure Pakistan will straight away share the results of these exercises with China to help figure out strategies against rival fighters.

if Turkey would have had the F-35 and let this fighter join in then these exercises would have been like a treasure trove for China. though I guess even if Turkey were to get the F-35 the US would only give it on the condition the F-35 would never participate in such exercises with Pakistan.
No big deal, in the past PAF Vipers have exercised with or against, F-22s , Rafales, Typhoons, F-15 Eagles and Block-60.

1623694233208.png

Turkey will not have F-35 in future because purchase of S-400 from Russia, They are working on their own 5th gen jet in development

get ready for Indians to make excuses about why the JF17 was able to hold its own against the Qatari rafales including but not limited to "Qatari pilots are no good" and "Qatari rafales are inferior to iaf rafales" and when all else fails then "Qataris sold out to the PAF and purposefully failed in exchange for hobara busturds and lucrative lng contracts". :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
cric
Will be very interested in the results.

Do you think they'll release the results publicly if they are not favorable?
its hardly a football or cricket match. not a one on one match.
if the two jets take role of defenders or aggressors then each side will be complimented with other jets and support.

under very strict exercise parameters which can't be used as dick waving right by one force against other.
JF17 is an underdog and its limitations are established. the exercise will be way beyond scoring kills.

We have to send F-16s also to test them against Rafales.
2nd, are Qatari Rafales equipped with meteor missiles or not?
If not why.

Yes they are, but that are not tested in any way in the exercise, the most any air force take from any exercise is the flight characteristics of the planes under different parameters.

Yes they are, but that are not tested in any way in the exercise, the most any air force take from any exercise is the flight characteristics of the planes under different parameters.
the true test would be of the JF17's ECM Self Protection pods...if it defeats the Qatari rafales from getting a lock then the meteor can only be launched in tws mode which diminishes its chances of finding the Thunders cuz if the rafale's radar couldn't lock it, the meteor's radar most probably can't either.

Turkey wants to know how the Rafale performs since Greece is buying Rafales.
Pakistan wants to know how the Rafale performs in exercises against actual JF17s verus just flying them like they did in Qatar.

Looks like we are all going to discover Rafales secrets(well, TuAF and PAF !!! )

Indians need to order is a new batch of Safron Dhotis'.. get ordering.. Amazon Prime people..

PS - Keep the pictures coming people. Am looking forward to side by side pictures of JF17s and Rafales!!!! I cannot wait.

get ready for injuns to make excuses about why the JF17 was able to hold its own against the Qatari rafales including but not limited to "Qatari pilots are no good" and "Qatari rafales are inferior to injun rafales" and when all else fails then "Qataris sold out to the PAF and purposefully failed in exchange for hobara busturds and lucrative lng contracts". :lol:

You are very wrong. We know the JF-17 with PL-15 is invincible against the Rafale based on all the expert talk here on PDF. There is no way anyone here can argue against it. I don't even understand why you guys keep comparing the mighty Thunder against the Rafale, the Thunder needs to be pitted against better aircraft. There are no victories against the already conquered -- at least on PDF. However, the outside world is starkly different.

You are very wrong. We know the JF-17 with PL-15 is invincible against the Rafale based on all the expert talk here on PDF. There is no way anyone here can argue against it. I don't even understand why you guys keep comparing the mighty Thunder against the Rafale, the Thunder needs to be pitted against better aircraft. There are no victories against the already conquered -- at least on PDF. However, the outside world is starkly different.
and it was exactly the indians seeking validation in outside world that I was talking about, y' know, those same bharat ratshak indian exprats that had already declared as a scientifically proven fact that the su30 makhi is the undisputed ruler of the skies over south asia known as the "raptor of the east" and yet, here we are... :coffee: aaaaaah...tea is fantashtik...just fantashtik!👌
EEWq3nrWwAEBJl6.jpg

thappad jiada jor ka tau nhi lga? :what:

Last edited:
the true test would be of the JF17's ECM Self Protection pods...if it defeats the Qatari rafales from getting a lock then the meteor can only be launched in tws mode which diminishes its chances of finding the Thunders cuz if the rafale's radar couldn't lock it, the meteor's radar most probably can't either.

You are looking at one side, if the JF ECM does perform better, it will force Dassault to upgrade its own. Thats why the sensitive electronic equipment is not tested by either party.

You are looking at one side, if the JF ECM does perform better, it will force Dassault to upgrade its own. Thats why the sensitive electronic equipment is not tested by either party.
agreed. but the Qataris may not let dassault know. furthermore, PAF can monitor, take measurements & metrics of the rafale's radar & irst and then predict the possible behavior of the indian rafale's radar & irst.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom