What's new

Analysis of Sino-Pakistan Relationship

So Chinese bloggers on more 'neutral' forums not as warm toward Pakistan as here, where they are supposed to be pleasing 'the audience'? If so, please share those blogs? I won't blame them though. All of us are here for our own interests. Well, we think what is in our interest too emotionally and with large egos in the Subcontinent.

BTW, I don't think Pakistan should have to pick between China and India. I think Pakistan should have equally good relations with both in rational strategic alliances. To start with that the issue of Kashmir needs to be solved or at least shelved. Pakistan should provide its land and sea routes for trade, commerce, tourism, energy corridors to both China and India after that which can and will generate a lot of wealth in the region. And with wealth often comes peace.
Peace and prosperity for 2+ billion people.

What more to want in life? This is the only life we have. I am certain that our descendents will be traveling between the capitals of our three countries and beyond like they do now in the EU via train, planes, cruises, ferries, cars, buses, bicycles... We can try to do that in our own lifetime.

Not really, almost all Chinese people have sympathy for Pakistan and hope to provide direct help, believe me.

Well, the knowledgeable Chinese on neutral forums are open about the realities of China Pak relationship.

The ones here have an axe to grind and just try to please the audience.

Give me a connection, I tell you what it is.

Who told you? Back one step, even if, because of hate terrorism, we should accept the United States and the United States terrorism, you know what logic?

China cannot afford Pakistan becomes a taliban-style country as well.

Let's not start this again (will probably turn into another 15 page thread)

@ ephone: Again, the Pakistani people would have the most to lose in that situation, you don't need to lecture them.

@huzihaidao12: Don't get too upset. His unnuisanced views about Muslim countries is not representative of China's foreign policy.

Give me a connection, I tell you what it is.

I would really like to know as well.
You will see that I have almost never posted to Indian and Chinese forums in this blogspace. And I am surprised to see the antagonism between Chinese and Indian posters here--I thought, with deep economic ties, those were things of the past, mostly.
Hmmm

So Chinese bloggers on more 'neutral' forums not as warm toward Pakistan as here, where they are supposed to be pleasing 'the audience'? If so, please share those blogs? I won't blame them though. All of us are here for our own interests. Well, we think what is in our interest too emotionally and with large egos in the Subcontinent.

BTW, I don't think Pakistan should have to pick between China and India. I think Pakistan should have equally good relations with both in rational strategic alliances. To start with that the issue of Kashmir needs to be solved or at least shelved. Pakistan should provide its land and sea routes for trade, commerce, tourism, energy corridors to both China and India after that which can and will generate a lot of wealth in the region. And with wealth often comes peace.
Peace and prosperity for 2+ billion people.

What more to want in life? This is the only life we have. I am certain that our descendents will be traveling between the capitals of our three countries and beyond like they do now in the EU via train, planes, cruises, ferries, cars, buses, bicycles... We can try to do that in our own lifetime.

The Chinese are generally much more placid with Pakistan I think.

Some Indians are too. But there's a strong core that is very anti-Pakistan (and anti-China) that you won't find in China. This might be due to the religious belief that Greater India is their divine destiny or something.

It's something that Pakistan and China experience.

I would really like to know as well.
You will see that I have almost never posted to Indian and Chinese forums in this blogspace. And I am surprised to see the antagonism between Chinese and Indian posters here--I thought, with deep economic ties, those were things of the past, mostly.
Hmmm

It's a pretty clear case of Confirmation bias. Only Chinese views with which he agrees with are representative of the country,

Some Indians are too. But there's a strong core that is very anti-Pakistan (and anti-China) that you won't find in China.

Even if we are calm and in peacetime, but this time all of our sympathy and support for the Pakistani people, I guarantee, in the Chinese BBS.

It's a pretty clear case of Confirmation bias. Only Chinese views with which he agrees with are representative of the country,

Be careful not to be misled, as I see the BBS, almost all the sympathy and support of Pakistan, of course, this is BBS, there are some people who have their own purpose, such as PDF. But, as I said, the Chinese people sympathy and support Pakistan, it is overwhelming.

Some Indians are too. But there's a strong core that is very anti-Pakistan (and anti-China) that you won't find in China. This might be due to the religious belief that Greater India is their divine destiny or something.

Seriously no one in India thinks that or want any such entity as Greater India. Getting paranoid based on propaganda spun off by your own "military analyst" isn't the wisest thing to do.

Seriously no one in India thinks that or want any such entity as Greater India. Getting paranoid based on propaganda spun off by your own "military analyst" isn't the wisest thing to do.

really? what is Akhand Bharat and the RSS?

I do not think there is anything wrong with my statement. I do not think it is provocative as well.

In addition, I am in no intention to lecture anyone and it is just my opinion.

In addition, for that guy? Well, I have no interest to start any meaningful conversation with him.

Let's not start this again (will probably turn into another 15 page thread)

@ ephone: Again, the Pakistani people would have the most to lose in that situation, you don't need to lecture them.

@huzihaidao12: Don't get too upset. His unnuisanced views about Muslim countries is not representative of China's foreign policy.

really? what is Akhand Bharat and the RSS?

RSS has zero seats in the Indian Parliament and Shiva Sena has 11 out of 550 odd seats on the Indian Parliament. Shows you how much following they have.

As for Akhand Bharat even I have no clue what it is? Is it some political movement? Otherwise Akhand Bharat literally translates to undivided India.

Back
Top Bottom