What's new

Analysis: Is Israel building up for an offensive against Gaza?

hahahaha don't waste your internet cafe time bachhe......... Hindustan tumhara baap hai, tumhare t___te kaat ke we named it B'Desh, don't you forget that!
bhai bandar kbi insan ka baap b hua hai jao jao apna baap america israel russia ka T__te chooso

You're suffering from the notion that this is 'cross border terrorism' while ignoring all the Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip and the history of this conflict. Only reason Palestinians suffer more is because they're weak in sense of military terms and live in a tiny strip of land which a world power attacks with disproportionate force.

Why don't you say the same to Israel and condemn their siege and daily attacks against the Gaza Strip? Or to the occupation in the West Bank? I just posted several articles of illegal Israeli activity according to international law in Palestinian territory. Why don't you condemn that?

You have Israeli Knesset government members and leaders telling their intentions to the world, that they want to dominate the Palestinians and usurp their land through a brutal military occupation and yet we see nothing about that from people like you, why?

Let's hope Israel respects their responsibility of the cease fire agreement too. Or are they immune from it?

Unless Israel escalates it's attacks against the residents of Gaza there will be no rockets fired in retaliation.

Btw, building materials are paid for by international organizations or other sources and not by Israel. Israel however opens the crossing whenever they feel like it to allow materials into the a Strip.

Do not worry man , there is nothing in Gaza for Israel to worry about and the current situation is the best scenario Israel could have ever had in Gaza , they basically control your airspace, sea borders and Isolated you completely from the outside world .

Israel wants a Weakened bankrupt hamas ruling over Gaza but at the same time they do not want the PLO to retake Gaza inorder to keep the Gazans out of any future peace-deal agreement between Israel and the PLO.

As you can see Israel uses the divide and conquer strategy , they call palestinians inside Israel " 3arab Israel " , now people in gaza called " gazans " and the west bank people are the only ones referred to as " palestinians " .

Hamas has more iideological and security capacity than the PLO to suppress any resistant movement than attempts to attack israel and with the fall between Egypt and hamas including having its tunnels destroyed by Egyptian Army , hamas relies on Israeli controlled crossing to Survive as a regime .

The situation of Gaza today is even much worse than at the time of Mubarak thanks to Hamas racism and rheoteric against Egyptians.

Israel might only carry out limited operations against Gaza to test new military equipment or strategies that they might want to implement in future wars in other fronts like Lebanon or Syria .

Operation Cast lead was for instance executed to test the Iron Dome it had nothing really to do with rocket attacks so basically Gaza gives Israel the advantage of allowing it to train its troops in actual combat scenarios with minimal costs .

Sharon was cunning when he decided to withdraw from Gaza , they new palestinians would slaughter each other over the worthless bits and pieces left behind by Israel.

Do not worry man , there is nothing in Gaza for Israel to worry about and the current situation is the best scenario Israel could have ever had in Gaza , they basically control your airspace, sea borders and Isolated you completely from the outside world .

Israel never actually feared a tiny impoverished strip of land as they make it about to be in their media where Gaza is committing genocide in Israel from their perspective. Of course this is only for propaganda purposes. The best scenario it's what's happened to Arabic nations, Syria is gone, Lebanon has strife, Egypt is busy in strife, our nations are weak and our Islam is not prevalent. Only nations with money unfortunately are in the closet with US and Israel and these are your nations. Israel couldn't be any more proud.

As you can see Israel uses the divide and conquer strategy , they call palestinians inside Israel " 3arab Israel " , now people in gaza called " gazans " and the west bank people are the only ones referred to as " palestinians " .

I hope that wasn't difficult for you to observe. This is how the West has always been,

The situation of Gaza today is even much worse than at the time of Mubarak thanks to Hamas racism and rheoteric against Egyptians.

Racism and rhetoric? Like what?

Israel might only carry out limited operations against Gaza to test new military equipment or strategies that they might want to implement in future wars in other fronts like Lebanon or Syria

And that's fine with you? If they do either it's against international law and they better be condemned and pay the price for it. Just because they're powerful in a military sense doesn't mean we justify their military actions.

Operation Cast lead was for instance executed to test the Iron Dome it had nothing really to do with rocket attacks so basically Gaza gives Israel the advantage of allowing it to train its troops in actual combat scenarios with minimal costs .

It wasn't called cast lead and yes it was done partly for that and several other reasons.

Sharon was cunning when he decided to withdraw from Gaza , they new palestinians would slaughter each other over the worthless bits and pieces left behind by Israel.

Palestinians didn't slaughter each other over anything, I know what you're doing here though. It's typical of people of your kind with zero manners or respect to yourself. Just because you're emirate doesn't mean you can hold yourself above an occupied people's. Have some fear of God for once you sick people.

This is off topic, but a Fatah delegation visited Gaza a couple weeks ago and they are in talks.

However, he Egyptian military has other plans and Israel and US oppose to Fatah-Hamas ties because this is what happens in 2011 and Israel froze tax funds of the PA and said Palestinians would pay a heavy price for it. After that Fatah felt pressure and withdrew plans.

I can post the links if you like, but this thread is more related to Israeli threats lately and just yesterday or the day before they launched several airstrikes over a single homemade rocket that fell in an empty field close to Gaza. And following an unrelated incident with Egyptian militants they made more threats.

Well it's a subset of the current topic being discussed. Last time, the conflicts b/w fatah and hamas and Israel incursion to Gazza, Palestinian authority didn't presented case in a strong manner world wide. They thought, it was doing harm to Hamas government at GAZA, so let it be. Until and unless Fatah and hamas are on same page, This incursion would not be took serious by international players.

Why Hamas not take a back seat from politics for greater good, if there rule is harming GAZA more than doing any good?

Well it's a subset of the current topic being discussed. Last time, the conflicts b/w fatah and hamas and Israel incursion to Gazza, Palestinian authority didn't presented case in a strong manner world wide

Tell me what happened and what you're speaking of.

Until and unless Fatah and hamas are on same page, This incursion would not be took serious by international players.

Every offensive is taken seriously, if it's done so with little justification.

Why Hamas not take a back seat from politics for greater good, if there rule is harming GAZA more than doing any good?

Do you really have problems comprehending the situation? Whomever was in power in Gaza would be sieged by Israel and refused functions of a state just as Palestinians in the West Bank are occupied. Your logic doesn't make any sense because we've seen little difference before Hamas was elected government and the quality of life is because Israel and the western world want it to be that way. Muslims go through struggles and it's better and freedom isn't cheap.

Well it's a subset of the current topic being discussed. Last time, the conflicts b/w fatah and hamas and Israel incursion to Gazza, Palestinian authority didn't presented case in a strong manner world wide. They thought, it was doing harm to Hamas government at GAZA, so let it be. Until and unless Fatah and hamas are on same page, This incursion would not be took serious by international players.

Good points.

I seriously doubt Palestinians aka PLO aka Hammas are ready to think out of the box here.

You know what makes some humans so strong against the dumb idiots?

smart ones can take a complex issue/problem and divide it to smaller problems that could be solved one by one.

Dumb groups on the other hand keep on making their smaller problems bigger and more complex.

What they say "if you are in a hole, don't dig it deeper".

Palestinian issue right is now begging for 3 state solution

1. State of West Bank
2. State of israel
3. State of Gaza

States #2 and 3 are already defined. Don't put those into negotiations. It will make things much more complicated.

Right now one should be discussing only state #1 with a bit of boundary adjustments with state #2.

peace to all.

Tell me what happened and what you're speaking of.

Every offensive is taken seriously, if it's done so with little justification.

Do you really have problems comprehending the situation? Whomever was in power in Gaza would be sieged by Israel and refused functions of a state just as Palestinians in the West Bank are occupied. Your logic doesn't make any sense because we've seen little difference before Hamas was elected government and the quality of life is because Israel and the western world want it to be that way. Muslims go through struggles and it's better and freedom isn't cheap.

Fatah–Hamas conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battle of Gaza (2007) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blockade of the Gaza Strip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

World community continue to give aid to Mahmood Abbas regime while turning a blind eye or imposing sanctions on Hamas government a.k.a State of Gazza.

I think you got confused. The point I'm trying to convey, Outside the muslim world, The Western power brokers only care about Mahmoud Abbas regime and would not care about any incursion in GAZA. Any muslim countries are toothless tigers. EGYPT gives a damn to GAZA, rest of muslim countries would issue a apologetic condemnations. No body around the world would care until Palestinians are themselves united and make united stand against this aggression

Fatah–Hamas conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battle of Gaza (2007) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blockade of the Gaza Strip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

World community continue to give aid to Mahmood Abbas regime while turning a blind eye or imposing sanctions on Hamas government a.k.a State of Gazza.

I think you got confused. The point I'm trying to convey, Outside the muslim world, The Western power brokers only care about Mahmoud Abbas regime and would not care about any incursion in GAZA. Any muslim countries are toothless tigers. EGYPT gives a damn to GAZA, rest of muslim countries would issue a apologetic condemnations. No body around the world would care until Palestinians are themselves united and make united stand against this aggression

Wikipedia isn't a reliable source, I've explaining what occurred in Gaza before and I'll do it again. Basically, Hamas won 76 out of 132 seats in a national government which was made up of Fatah and Hamas representatives, this goes for the West Bank and Gaza. Of course, this wasn't allowed to develop in the West Bank because of Israel and PA going against promises of election results. So what happened is Hamas did not get any part in a national government in the West Bank and they let this go. However, US which called for elections while Israel warned them against(Not genuine btw, they knew what was going to happen and all their statements are lies and politics, this thing was planned well before) allowing elections since Hamas would win majority of seats. So typical US/Israeli plan was to then threaten Fatah if they didn't remove all Hamas representatives and Fatah refused to allow them to function in the national government and arrested many political government representatives and this infuriated Hamas and the people of Gaza and it was to the point where Hamas members were arrested and tortured in jail some dying all because of PA taking US/Israeli orders and arms going through Israel to Gaza from the USA which Hamas captured btw all these weapons coming from the USA and military vehicles. This is when Hamas responded and it was time to get things straight, after trying to solve this peacefully they were left with no choice but to take up arms and this is the only way something like this could work in this world. Or otherwise all efforts would have gone to waste and all election results would have been trashed.

Ever since then, PA leadership primarily has been against reconciliation unless they get their pre conditions which are absurd, they don't want national government but complete dominance. However, lately they have been changing their strategy and Hamas and Fatah have been in close contact discussing future after peace talks and if they fail this is where i see we will be united once again because this is how it used to be. Hamas and Fatah used to jointly attack israeli military occupation in the Gaza Strip back then. US meddling and Israeli pressure freezing their asserts led them to have no choices too.

As for your second part, the world never sympathized with the Palestinian government before Hamas even existed. They often stood against Fatah and would not care if we form a unity government. They make it clear that Israel will get the upper hand whether we like it or not and the US doesn't allow the world to take this with a fair approach as they have vetoed resolutions against Israel but they also fund Fatah in West Bank with sole purpose to control influence in the peace process and this way they will prevent world players from exercising their opinion and if the talks fail(which is what they want) they will tell the world to stay out of the situation and give Israel unlimited privileges to do what they want.

Muslim nations don't really take this seriously anymore and this is because God told us what would happened to us in the future, we don't practice Islam properly anymore(I don't mean be more conservative, I mean opposite of that which is to practice with a just and educated approach, today we have people who do wrong things based on bad efforts to investigate what Islam permits or not, such as Taliban in Pakistan) but we also have corruption amongst our general people and leadership for example, we may see a bearded man who claim to be righteous but is the biggest thief. Our people are in need of a relief from God and this probably will not happen anymore, our prophet(SAW) told us Islam will become strange to people as it first was. It's a tough time in this world even if we are living in good care and able to provide for ourselves we need to repair our people and our educated generation will do this.

Only Arabic nation which actually did things for Palestine was Egypt and Syria they allowed lots of aid and fuel supplies and weapons and support to Palestine. Them and along with other state actors, now Syria is in a horrible situation and Egypt is taking a turn so it is getting worse but we can survive these things and the Palestinian people are patient. I honestly don't know what the future holds for us or how our cause will be perceived in the future but I feel like there will be a long calm in Israel and Palestine and around them there will be much change and developments good and bad but what comes after that is unpredictable for now.

Thanks for being reasonable with your approach I appreciate that unlike another person here who just wants to attack me and my people without taking time to look at our perspective...if you have further questions please feel free to ask i am here and if you want my personal opinion on things I am here too.

^ This unpredictability helping israel in multiple ways. With focus on Sunni-Shia conflicts and civil wars in ME, Israel is not only tightening it's grip on occupied lands slowly and quietly with no major muslim block raising any nuisance at Major international forums but also once in a while attacking GAZA and martyring muslim brothers/sisters in a small number in the name of war against Hamas terrorists, so not to let any major media outlet run afoul on Israel for violating human rights.

IMHO, Launching a full scale incursion in Gaza in near future would hurt Israel badly and would bring world focus back to Israel. So they would avoid it and would continue to occupy more lands quietly and would launch limited airstrikes on GAZA once in a while

^ This unpredictability helping israel in multiple ways. With focus on Sunni-Shia conflicts and civil wars in ME, Israel is not only tightening it's grip on occupied lands slowly and quietly with no major muslim block raising any nuisance at Major international forums but also once in a while attacking GAZA and martyring muslim brothers/sisters in a small number in the name of war against Hamas terrorists, so not to let any major media outlet run afoul on Israel for violating human rights.

IMHO, Launching a full scale incursion in Gaza in near future would hurt Israel badly and would bring world focus back to Israel. So they would avoid it and would continue to occupy more lands quietly and would launch limited airstrikes on GAZA once in a while

I know our sectarian divides benefit Israel, if me or you could do something to help we would. However, maybe this is what God has destined and he is the Governor himself meaning he is planning things while other worldly people's are planning things.

As for Gaza, their resistance fighters always come stronger than before and their best characteristic is their courage and will, they will not let Gaza down without a fight and their determination is in the blood of many Palestinians. After the 2009 massacre they made sure this would never happen again and God grants victory to those whom are steadfast and only hopeful of his will.

@Hazzy997
You might like this....could not find the actual link so pasting a click....
Notice the brand names...I was shocked to see many well known brands in this list...

image.jpg

@Hazzy997
You might like this....could not find the actual link so pasting a click....
Notice the brand names...I was shocked to see many well known brands in this list...

View attachment 15781

I've known about all of these except Motorola and Volvo...I'm more shocked by Motorola in a way. :)

Big companies and banks are preventing support going to settlement activities as of lately but can this get any funnier I believe it was too late and probably done on purpose anyways. This outrage you see is fake outrage Israel is happier than ever they will just annex the West Bank completely now.

Here are your peace loving people:

Top Habayit Hayehudi minister: There will be only one state, and that's Isra... - Israel News, Ynetnews

Minister of Housing and Construction Uri Ariel clarified his stance on a future Palestinian state.

"
Let me tell you again: From the Mediterranean Sea to the Jordan River there will be only one state, and that's the State of Israel," he said. "The Jewish people will not give up its country or its homeland. We, in Habayit Hayehudi, will not sign any paper that will relinquish the Land of Israel." (Moran Azulay)

And this is a housing minister.....

Very influential government member making this threat:

Bennett threatens to bolt coalition if Kerry deal 'inconsistent' with his values - National Israel News | Haaretz

Bennett threatens to bolt coalition if Kerry deal 'inconsistent' with his values
Habayit Hayehudi leader says his party is waiting to see what the U.S. framework deal looks like, tells Netanyahu: Put everything on the table and then I will judge.
By Yair Ettinger | 18:15 04.02.14 |
comment.png

Habayit Hayehudi is waiting to see the details of the U.S. secretary of state's draft framework agreement for Israeli-Palestinian peace before deciding whether to pull out of the coalition, party leader Naftali Bennett said on Tuesday.

@al-Hasani @Developereo @Secur @TruthSeeker @FaujHistorian @Talon @levina @ResurgentIran

Regarding reconciliation and neighboring relations with Egypt....:

Hamas sees Dahlan as bridge to Egypt - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Fatah's members of parliament (MPs) Majid Abu Shamala and Alaa Yaghi arrived in the Gaza Strip Jan. 21 for their first visit since 2007, the year Hamas assumed power there. Their arrival, the fruit of talks between the leaders of the opposing Palestinian movements, was also made possbile after Gaza Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh declared that leaders and cadres of Fatah who had left the Gaza Strip were now welcome to return. Haniyeh also announced the release of a number of Fatah detainees from Hamas prisons as part of a unilateral initiative to “enhance the reconciliation steps with Fatah.”

The two MPs are among Fatah leaders who had supported Mohammed Dahlan, the party’s strongman in the Gaza Strip who fell out with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. Their appearance in Gaza raised rumors of a rapprochement between Dahlan and Hamas behind closed doors. Suspicions were also stoked by the Islamist movement allowing Dahlan followers to work in several areas in Gaza during the past few months without direct surveillance, according to a source in Hamas.

This same source, who spoke to Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity, revealed, “Intensive contacts were made during the past few months between leaders close to Dahlan and the Hamas movement through Rouhi Mushtaha, a member of the [Hamas] political bureau. This led to a certain rapprochement between both sides and loosened the security restrictions on the members of Fatah in the Gaza Strip.”

The Haniyeh government's permission for Dahlan allies to work in Gaza does not seem to be a leap in the dark for either side. There appears to have been an undeclared understanding reached by Hamas and Dahlan, as reflected in the noticeable halt in harsh exchanges between the two camps via their respective media outlets.

The launch of a joint “social solidarity committee,” chaired by Abu Shamala and with Ismail al-Ashqar and Mushtaha, two Hamas leaders, as members is one joint undertaking that has become public. The committee will oversee the construction of a residential city in central Gaza funded by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to house freed prisoners. In the past, some of its other activities have included supervising the planning of collective weddings, covering university students’ fees and providing in-kind assistance to the poor in the Gaza Strip. The Gaza government has also allowed a charity run by Dahlan’s wife to resume activities in support of humanitarian projects, in particular in the refugee camps.

For his part, political writer Ibrahim Abrash said that the reason behind the rapprochement between Dahlan and Hamas is clear — to improve Hamas’ relations with the interim military regime in Egypt and the UAE, both of which Dahlan has developed strong ties with. Writing Jan. 27 on the Arabic Media Internet Network, Abrash asserted, “It seems that Hamas has felt that Dahlan can be its saving grace from its strategic, political and financial dilemma, thanks to his special relations with the UAE and Egypt and his stable relations with Washington.”

@al-Hasani @JUBA @mafiya @Mahmoud_EGY

Regarding reconciliation and neighboring relations with Egypt....:

Hamas sees Dahlan as bridge to Egypt - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Fatah's members of parliament (MPs) Majid Abu Shamala and Alaa Yaghi arrived in the Gaza Strip Jan. 21 for their first visit since 2007, the year Hamas assumed power there. Their arrival, the fruit of talks between the leaders of the opposing Palestinian movements, was also made possbile after Gaza Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh declared that leaders and cadres of Fatah who had left the Gaza Strip were now welcome to return. Haniyeh also announced the release of a number of Fatah detainees from Hamas prisons as part of a unilateral initiative to “enhance the reconciliation steps with Fatah.”

The two MPs are among Fatah leaders who had supported Mohammed Dahlan, the party’s strongman in the Gaza Strip who fell out with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. Their appearance in Gaza raised rumors of a rapprochement between Dahlan and Hamas behind closed doors. Suspicions were also stoked by the Islamist movement allowing Dahlan followers to work in several areas in Gaza during the past few months without direct surveillance, according to a source in Hamas.

This same source, who spoke to Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity, revealed, “Intensive contacts were made during the past few months between leaders close to Dahlan and the Hamas movement through Rouhi Mushtaha, a member of the [Hamas] political bureau. This led to a certain rapprochement between both sides and loosened the security restrictions on the members of Fatah in the Gaza Strip.”

The Haniyeh government's permission for Dahlan allies to work in Gaza does not seem to be a leap in the dark for either side. There appears to have been an undeclared understanding reached by Hamas and Dahlan, as reflected in the noticeable halt in harsh exchanges between the two camps via their respective media outlets.

The launch of a joint “social solidarity committee,” chaired by Abu Shamala and with Ismail al-Ashqar and Mushtaha, two Hamas leaders, as members is one joint undertaking that has become public. The committee will oversee the construction of a residential city in central Gaza funded by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to house freed prisoners. In the past, some of its other activities have included supervising the planning of collective weddings, covering university students’ fees and providing in-kind assistance to the poor in the Gaza Strip. The Gaza government has also allowed a charity run by Dahlan’s wife to resume activities in support of humanitarian projects, in particular in the refugee camps.

For his part, political writer Ibrahim Abrash said that the reason behind the rapprochement between Dahlan and Hamas is clear — to improve Hamas’ relations with the interim military regime in Egypt and the UAE, both of which Dahlan has developed strong ties with. Writing Jan. 27 on the Arabic Media Internet Network, Abrash asserted, “It seems that Hamas has felt that Dahlan can be its saving grace from its strategic, political and financial dilemma, thanks to his special relations with the UAE and Egypt and his stable relations with Washington.”

@al-Hasani @JUBA @mafiya @Mahmoud_EGY
that is great news i only wish that both sides end this as soon as possible and the palastinain people unite again

Back
Top Bottom