What's new

Analysis: Is Israel building up for an offensive against Gaza?

Everything west of India and East of Israel should be wiped out instead, that's a way better option for the "betterment of mankind" (as you put it).:coffee:

Both of you are wrong, don't sink so low. Come here to read the article and to fight with other people here or make off topic posts.

What the **** are you talking about? Quit telling me all this shit in your head. You're a fucking maniac all these thoughts are in your head keep your weird thoughts to yourself and don't put words in my mouth.
what a loser, didn't expect a better reply from you anyway

what a loser, didn't expect a better reply from you anyway

**** you you fucking Muslim hating insane pyscho! Go **** yourself you think I'll tolerate your slander against all Muslims in the world for no fucking reason you just come unto every thread and try to put us Muslims down. Go **** yourself and your shitty opinions! What a sad excuse of a human being filled with so much hatred, do you ever see the sun of the day? Do you have friends? Nobody likes you do the world a favor and go hang yourself you pathetic loser.

**** you you fucking Muslim hating insane pyscho! Go **** yourself you think I'll tolerate your slander against all Muslims in the world for no fucking reason you just come unto every thread and try to put us Muslims down. Go **** yourself and your shitty opinions! What a sad excuse of a human being filled with so much hatred, do you ever see the sun of the day? Do you have friends? Nobody likes you do the world a favor and go hang yourself you pathetic loser.
:lol:

whatever you're smoking I like to try it bro

:lol:

whatever you're smoking I like to try it bro

Enjoy your ban once a moderator gets online, I'm surprised you're not banned permanently for going on anti-Muslim rants everywhere you make a post on this message-board.

Don't derail a thread next time, there's an article for people to read. It has nothing to do with your weird crazy thoughts in your head that stem from hatred.

If you want to talk about your insane thoughts go open a thread and invite whomever you wish to it.

Enjoy your ban once a moderator gets online, I'm surprised you're not banned permanently for going on anti-Muslim rants everywhere you make a post on this message-board.

Don't derail a thread next time, there's an article for people to read. It has nothing to do with your weird crazy thoughts in your head that stem from hatred.

If you want to talk about your insane thoughts go open a thread and invite whomever you wish to it.
Wow! you seem to be some immature kid behind a keyboard or some psychopath who broke free from mental asylum. Funny guy.

Everything west of India and East of Israel should be wiped out instead, that's a way better option for the "betterment of mankind" (as you put it).:coffee:
hahahahahah hurray indians found their new father oh its israel sorry america ur wife india also have an affair with russia :victory: oh no not with russia actually its iran no oh m confused so many t....s of india :undecided: dude :drag:

Wow! you seem to be some immature kid behind a keyboard or some psychopath who broke free from mental asylum. Funny guy.

Quit ranting your head off loony boy, I told you if you want to bring an off topic discussion go open an thread for it and get lost.

Same with this other guy who brought a quote from a separate thread that's not related to this at all and neither does he understand anything out of it.

Quit derailing the thread. For the last time.

Quit ranting your head off loony boy, I told you if you want to bring an off topic discussion go open an thread for it and get lost.

Same with this other guy who brought a quote from a separate thread that's not related to this at all and neither does he understand anything out of it.

Quit derailing the thread. For the last time.
WTF are you talking? I replied to your own comment. Anyway last comment by my in this thread. I am out. Call fire fighters and tell them to put water in your burning ***.

WTF are you talking? I replied to your own comment. Anyway last comment by my in this thread. I am out. Call fire fighters and tell them to put water in your burning ***.

GO take your off topic rants and create a separate thread on them. What the **** don't you get about it?

How's AL Fatah and Hamas getting along?

How's AL Fatah and Hamas getting along?

This is off topic, but a Fatah delegation visited Gaza a couple weeks ago and they are in talks.

However, he Egyptian military has other plans and Israel and US oppose to Fatah-Hamas ties because this is what happens in 2011 and Israel froze tax funds of the PA and said Palestinians would pay a heavy price for it. After that Fatah felt pressure and withdrew plans.

I can post the links if you like, but this thread is more related to Israeli threats lately and just yesterday or the day before they launched several airstrikes over a single homemade rocket that fell in an empty field close to Gaza. And following an unrelated incident with Egyptian militants they made more threats.

hahahahahah hurray indians found their new father oh its israel sorry america ur wife india also have an affair with russia oh no not with russia actually its iran no oh m confused so many t....s of india dude

hahahaha don't waste your internet cafe time bachhe......... Hindustan tumhara baap hai, tumhare t___te kaat ke we named it B'Desh, don't you forget that!

Back
Top Bottom