What's new

An open letter to Maulana Ilyas Qadri

Cursing other religion is forbidden. There is sound hadith for this and a law can be made. I dont know if there is some law for it in pakistan. I am not sure about the death palenty.

OK, that is forbiden, but what is the punishment?

Please Don't take a position which is not the position of Ummah. A sahih hadith is the right interpretation of Quran. You can argue on the authenticity of Hadith.

The meaning of the Quran will be what Prophet told what sahaba understood from him not what we think is the meaning. If only text would have been the law there was no need to send a prophet.
You can believe that, but you can't stop me from not believing what you believe.

The Quran clearly says:

I worship not that which you worship,
Nor will you worship that which I worship.
And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
Nor will you worship that which I worship.
To you be your religion, and to me my religion
-- Surah Kafiroon

Clearly Quran, fights for freedoms rather than diminish it.

Who says, Islam is about following all those things? Islam is about believing in the one true god and that Muhammad (SAW) is the messenger of Allah. The last one too, as per the common beliefs. The messenger's message is the Quran.

I personally treat the Hadith only as academic value as there is always chance of incorrect narrations in MAN MADE writings as compared to what is GOD made.

The difference of time is also huge, with the Hadiths being compiled 200 years after the Prophet's death, and the Quran (in book form) a mere 2 years.

The point is this is not the world of 1400 years old, the Quran has been promised to us to be protected for all times, not anything else:

We have sent down the Reminder, and We will preserve it. (Al-Hijr 15: 9)

Allah clearly takes responsibility to explain the Quran himself to those he wishes to bestow this explanation to.

Do not move your tongue trying to hasten it. Its collection and recitation are Our affair. So when We recite it, follow its recitation. Then its explanation is Our concern. (Al-Qiyamah 75: 16-19)

You don't need Mullahs and Qazi to understand the message of Allah if you opened yourself to it. Quran is divine and has been laid down for you clearly in it.

[Will they not ponder the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah, they would have found many inconsistencies in it.] (An-Nisaa’ 4: 82)

yeah we also don't need doctors to understand medical issues, just read the books and take medicines........:rolleyes:

Islam doesn't need the interpretation of any ABC secular/liberal so everybody interprets Quran according to his own personal desires.

Hadith rejection is another issue with the seculars......:coffee:

Aassalam-o Alikum

We are unable to restrain ourselves from writing to you with regard to the recent killing of Mr. Salman Taseer, governor of Punjab (Pakistan), because it is learnt that the man allegedly responsible for this killing is a cadre of your organization Dawate-islami (jamat).

We would like to request you to ponder if this is in conformity with the teachings of Islam and the path which the Prophet has shown us. We reproduce below some verses of the naa’t, describing Prophet’s personality, which we have heard on your channel several times.

salaam us par ke jis ney khoon key pyason ko qabain deen
salaam us par ke jis ney gaaliyaan sun kar duaien deen
salaam us par ke asrare mohabbat jis ney sikhlaeen
salaam us par ke jis ney zakhm khaa kar phool barsaey
salaam us par ke jo majruh huaa bazaar-e Taif mein …

The person responsible for the killing seems to be the anti-thesis of the above-mentioned aspects of the greatest personality ever born on this earth.

Can a true follower of Islam forget the scene of Taif, where our great prophet was being beaten; though badly injured, he did not even utter a word of hatred for those who were throwing stones at him; on the contrary, he prayed for their well-being. It seems that your followers have forgotten important lessons from the life of our beloved prophet.

Please recall that, in the light of Islam, the killer of prophet’s uncle, Hazrat Hamza, was forgiven by the prophet.

Please recall that Ubai bin Salool kept on torturing prophet all through his life, but Prophet led the proceedings at his funeral service.

Your organization claims to follow sufis (saints). Please enlighten us if that is the way shown to us by the likes of Moinuddin Chishti, Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya, Data Saheb, Baba Fareed.

I am pained that those claiming to be Muslim are responsible for, and have rejoiced, the heinous murder, whereas the true followers of Islam ought to condemn this brutal killing. We demand that you apologize to the family members of late Salman Taseer on behalf of your organization. In order not to tarnish the image of Islam, Prophet and Sufis, we request you to renounce the politics of murder and mayhem in their name.

Signatories to the open letter:

Asad ashraf -- NSAF
Dayaan hussain -Advocate -ASSAM
Faisal khan - NAPM -Delhi
R. kauser -socaial activist -West Bengal
Nasir pathan --RTI activist -Gujarat
Ehtisham Hashmi- Advocate --MP
kaleemullah - Social activist - Bihar
Shahab Ul Haque- J & K
Nazim Abbasi – Musician, New Delhi
Wassem Khan – Saudi Arab
Fahad Hasan – AJK Mass Communication, J.M.I
Shakeel Ahmed- Management Student, Delhi
Maulana Mujeeb Qasmi – Student, Deoband
Mohsin Ali – NSAF, Saharanpur
Danish Qureshi- J.M.I, New Delhi
Syed Perwaiz- Journalist
Enab Khizra – Pioneer Foundation of India
Maulana Feroz- Kargil student forum
Mehdi Hasan – Social Activist Dhubri, Assam
Maaz Khan- Journalist- E.T.V
Hammad Khan- R.T.I Activist, Amroha, U.P
Atiq Ahmed- Ghar bachao,Ghar bano, Mumbai
Mohd Khalid –Software Engineer, Mumbai
Mohd.Asghar-Social Activist, Orissa
Mohd.Ahmed,Asha Pariwaar, Haryana
Mohd.Anwar-K.K.Trust, Chennai
Dr.Zakia Akhtar – Research Scholar, New Delhi
Mohd.Abid.Youth movement of India, Bhilwara, Rajasthan
Syed.Ali Akhtar- Yuva Koshish, New Delhi
Mehboob Subhani-Student leader-Nellore, A.P
Maulana.Fateh Mohd. Nadwi-U.P
Shah Alam-Filmmaker-Ayodhya
Shariq Ahmed- Advancement of social Action, Uttarakhand
Jabir Boga- Social Activist,Vapi, Gujarat
Shamsul Rehman- Advocate, Assam
Zahid Khan- Journalist, New Delhi
Farah Kausar – Student, Delhi
Akram Akhtar- Student leader, Delhi University
Zubair Darzi – Photographer
Adil Khan- Poet, Panipat, Haryana
Syed Anisur Rehman-Student, Jamia Miliia Islamia
Shawaiz Danish-P.N.,Delhi
Shoaib Akhtar- P.N.I
Dr.Zubair Ahmed – Medical Student, Ghaziabad
Ali Adil khan-Editor –Isma Times, Delhi
Syed.Rishad Ikmal, Orissa
Asif Mazhar Ansari- S.S Engineering College, Mumbai
Mohd.Tariq-M.S.W, Aligarh Muslim University
Salaman- Asha Pariwar-Delhi
Danish Ahmed- Political Activist, Gujarat
Dr.Islam- Jind, Haryana
Mohd.Gufran Khan –Prominent Photographer
Mohd.Shafi- Social Activist, Godhra, Gujarat
Mohd.Kaunain Rizvi- Haideri Foundation
S.Aleemuddin- Khera, Gujarat
Ghulam Rabbani- Social Activist, Delhi
Feroz Vani-Social Activist, Srinagar
Yousuf Ansari-Chairman-Salam India Foundation
Fazal Abbas-Social Activist
S.Mohd.Akhtar- Software Engineer- Gurgaon
Sana Maryam- Ajk Mass Communication, Jamia Millia Islamia
Asim Aquil - Administrator, Defence.pk

@Asim
Qadri was motivated by the sermons given by leader cleric of Shahab-e-Islam. Don't you think that this letter should be addressed to them?

Qadri told a judge Monday in written testimony that he decided to kill Taseer after he attended a gathering on Dec. 31 organized by Shahab-e-Islam, a small Islamist group that operated in his neighborhood in Rawalpindi, just outside the capital, Islamabad. He said speeches given by a cleric leading the group, Qari Hanif, and another member, Ishtiaq Shah, played a major role in his decision.

Sermons motivated killer of Pakistani politician

They also had a hand in making Qadri a hero. Police is not arresting the cleric because of the fear of backlash.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=3240&Cat=13&dt=1/11/2011

Last edited:
even in these circumstances, one has to refer such matters to qualified Scholars who you guyz call extremist mullahs. obviously we can't give such matters in the hands of the likes of Maulana Salman Taseer.....

There is a big difference between qualified scholars and illiterate mullahs.

Please Don't take a position which is not the position of Ummah. A sahih hadith is the right interpretation of Quran. You can argue on the authenticity of Hadith.

The meaning of the Quran will be what Prophet told what sahaba understood from him not what we think is the meaning. If only text would have been the law there was no need to send a prophet.

How to understand islam is fully explained HERE

And for blasphemy why not read THIS

yeah we also don't need doctors to understand medical issues, just read the books and take medicines........:rolleyes:

Islam doesn't need the interpretation of any ABC secular/liberal so everybody interprets Quran according to his own personal desires.

Hadith rejection is another issue with the seculars......:coffee:
Do you even know what secularism means?

Doctor's are operating upon scientifically proven fact. No Mullah in the world can even prove that there even exists a God.

Faith is what being dealt here, a belief. You can believe Mickey Mouse is God if that made sense to you. Obviously people are conscious enough to have faith then they are capable enough to decide on what to have their faiths on. There is nothing inexplicable here, if you want a backstory to a Quranic Ayat, its only a google away.

Coming back to your own example, a doctor only suggests and give their reasoning for it. If he decides to cut your brain in half to operate your heart, then you may still read a book or two and decide against it.

There is a huge problem if you go to a doctor without knowing any ABC of medical science. What is happening with Mullahs is different people are going to them and asking them what to believe in. Are you a Muslim because you choose to be one, or are you one by default?

@Asim
Qadri was motivated by the sermons given by leader cleric of Shahab-e-Islam. Don't you think that this letter should be addressed to them?

Qadri told a judge Monday in written testimony that he decided to kill Taseer after he attended a gathering on Dec. 31 organized by Shahab-e-Islam, a small Islamist group that operated in his neighborhood in Rawalpindi, just outside the capital, Islamabad. He said speeches given by a cleric leading the group, Qari Hanif, and another member, Ishtiaq Shah, played a major role in his decision.

Sermons motivated killer of Pakistani politician

They also had a hand in making Qadri a hero. Police is not arresting the cleric because of the fear of backlash.

Punjab Police fail to arrest Qadri?s mentor
Definitely it should, I've already tried contacting the author of the letter to make some amendments to it. Lets see.

I partially agree with jana here.Its easy to sit outside and pass judgement if u urself r not in the muddle.This hardly requires ny balls.But y they signed it is not a question at all,take this letter to ny liberal muslim in the world of ny country,tell them what happened and he/she will sign it.

[COLOR="Blue"

[/url]

Bloody human minds... dec 31st 2010 he heard it... and in 10 days he killed someone based on that...

I agree with jana that it is unfair to ask Ilyas Qadri for an apology as he has not done the crime.
Dawat-e-Islami is active where i live and i have always classed them as wahabbis dressed up as sunnis.

I remember once, someone told me that after you know the real face of Mullahs, you will hate them more than anything. And now I belive in it!

The true faces, making false Hadiths and Claims, making false Shariah rules. They are diverting everything to benifit themselves, and the people too, are supporting them. :angry:

My messgae,
STOP USING ISLAM AS A SHIELD TO DO YOUR CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES 'LEGALLY'

I agree with jana that it is unfair to ask Ilyas Qadri for an apology as he has not done the crime.
Dawat-e-Islami is active where i live and i have always classed them as wahabbis dressed up as sunnis.
I sincerely doubt Dawat-e-Islami has condemned Mumtaz Qadri

If anybody knows any different, please correct me.

assalam alaikum

Guys can u stop these mullahs by bringing some well known mufties , well known ulema's fatwas who will oppose death penalty on blasphmers? we know in all of our 1400 history what has been done to the them and don't give us the post colonial countries laws on blasphemy. We r not ganna take understanding of quran and hadeeth from unknown nicknames

i m waiting

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom