What's new

An open letter to Ejaz Haider (Express Tribune's fifth columnist)

Just what is that male cop doing with the lady at 22 secs of the clip? Is he frisking her or molesting her? How can the male policeman frisk a woman?

Well for radical s bunch like u all religions are enemies of islam:cheesy: :tdown::blah:
This is the resaon 4 non-development of pakistan!!
See all muslim countries are developing at a fast rate except urs!!!
Hope afghanistan will grow faster than u with help from india, japan, usa etc
long live secular nations!!!:tup::yahoo::cool::angel::usflag:

Secularism is going to fail

Just what is that male cop doing with the lady at 22 secs of the clip? Is he frisking her or molesting her? How can the male policeman frisk a woman?

There is no lady in the video.. Begum Nawazish is actually a male, son of an ex army men..

OMG Stylish Executive has joined Defence.pk, I know his online history from Pakpassion forum, He is a sycophant.

Secularism is going to fail
Neva wondered Y india is PROSPEROUS and pakistanis or not>?
i would say not completely though!!
Liiteracy rate is nearly 75% n poverty rates are decreasing rapidly on account of increasing literacy!!!
its the opposite situation in ur country dude cos people tend to think that religion is more important than country and is leading u to a well or a deep pit!!!
Inshort SECULARISM will trump over people like u and INSHALLAH will know yo peoples are bringing disgrace to him and will punish LIKE MINDED PEOPLES lik u!!!:usflag::mod::tup::whistle::usflag:

Sir ISI is not GOD so if you think you are GOD than that's your problem every Intelligence fails Indian has failed many times CIA has MI5 has and all the others have but they don't blames their Intelligence agencies but in Pakistan whatever happens American Slaves in no time start talking about Army because they are all paid to bark and go check their secret Accounts and their meetings with America People I am not against the accountability I am against those American Dogs who bark against ISI and Army after they get order to bark

You bet the RAW, CIA and every other int agencies are blamed and hounded for their failures.

What makes you feel that these agencies are taken as holy cows?

The Jihadi brigade and the lackeys of military Junta are foaming at their mouth then Ejaz Haider must have said which must be true and good for Pakistan.

As far as that glittering Star of David is concerned, he can take it as a compliment. Jews are intelligent and educated people and unlike our jihadi brethren they never hesitate to use the brain they have been bestowed with.

Neva wondered Y india is PROSPEROUS and pakistanis or not>?
i would say not completely though!!
Liiteracy rate is nearly 75% n poverty rates are decreasing rapidly on account of increasing literacy!!!
its the opposite situation in ur country dude cos people tend to think that religion is more important than country and is leading u to a well or a deep pit!!!
Inshort SECULARISM will trump over people like u and INSHALLAH will know yo peoples are bringing disgrace to him and will punish LIKE MINDED PEOPLES lik u!!!:usflag::mod::tup::whistle::usflag:

Secularism is a corrupt system and it will fall down and Islam is spreading fastest in the world so DEATH TO SECULARISM

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

The Jihadi brigade and the lackeys of military Junta are foaming at their mouth then Ejaz Haider must have said which must be true and good for Pakistan.

As far as that glittering Star of David is concerned, he can take it as a compliment. Jews are intelligent and educated people and unlike our jihadi brethren they never hesitate to use the brain they have been bestowed with.
yes JEWS are also enemy of ISLAM and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and he should be proud of this fact ooo am I right

Oh God! Such a horribly lame letter. Please learn to write if you want people to take your opinion seriously.

Ejaz Haider on the other hand presented his case eloquently and I tend to agree with his point of view. He raises questions and he has every legal right in this country to speak his mind.

Oh God! Such a horribly lame letter. Please learn to write if you want people to take your opinion seriously.

Ejaz Haider on the other hand presented his case eloquently and I tend to agree with his point of view. He raises questions and he has every legal right in this country to speak his mind.
yes everyone has the right but the problems comes when do it on the signal of enemy agencies

ISI apprehended the uranium from Davis (despite severe pressure) which in other case, would have caused serious damage to Pakistan and helped TTP proxies to carry out another false flag drama eventually helping the de-nuclearization of Pakistan.
Wow! Now that's something that hasn't been reported in the press! Very interesting indeed, to say the least! Was Davis planning to hand over fissile material to the TTP to make a nuke? Or was it a false flag operation so that the Americans have an excuse to neutralize Pakistan's nuclear weapons? This sounds like a story straight out of a Tom Clancy thriller!

I shudder to think what would have happened if Davis was successful. This is quite believable considering the number of false flag operations the US of A has conducted around the world!

Pakistan, beware of the neo-cons and the Illuminati and their hidden agendas!!!

I will say the same thing here as one member pointed out here previously that Pakistanis are not used to free media. There is no conspiracy behind the criticism. It is one man's view. Take it as that. No need to get offended. Though media should show responsibility because with freedom comes responsibility. Still you can't control media. Better live with it.

PS. David star on the writer's forehead looks funny.:rofl:

Well for radical s bunch like u all religions are enemies of islam:cheesy: :tdown::blah:
This is the resaon 4 non-development of pakistan!!
See all muslim countries are developing at a fast rate except urs!!!
Hope afghanistan will grow faster than u with help from india, japan, usa etc
long live secular nations!!!:tup::yahoo::cool::angel::usflag:

I think that post was sarcastic. You took it for real.

Back
Top Bottom