What's new

An injured Indian soldier in Syria was rushed to a hospital in Israel

hayalmeshohrar

New Recruit

Reaction score
A young Indian soldier that serves in the UN peacekeeping force (UNSMIS) collapsed toady during training and was rushed through the border crossing to Ziv Medical Center in Safed and was stabilized there.

Even though the IDF keeps the northern border of Israel with Syria pretty tight, the stationed soldiers at the border crossing met today 04/09/12 with an unusual case. A 26 years old Indian soldier from the UN peacekeeping force who is stationed at the Syrian side of the Golan Heights collapsed today during training and was rushed through the border crossing for treatment at Ziv Medical Center heart institute.

The incident occurred while the soldier went jogging with other soldiers and after 6 kilometers from the 8 kilometers run he felt ill and collapsed. He was taken by an ambulance to the UN border crossing and from there he was moved by an Israeli ambulance to Ziv Medical Center in Safed.

Upon arrival to the medical center, further testing of the soldier raised suspicion that the incident was cordial and lab results did indicated an increase in heart enzymes
Despite concerns, additional tests at the heart institute indicated that the abnormal lab results occurred because of the considerable physical effort and did not indicated damage to the heart. However, because the soldier liver function was impaired due to the physical effort, he will stay for treatment and supervision for several days in Safed.

source in hebrew

ironic he's there - considering that india always was in bed with the baathist assad regime

1st indian explosives now indian solders in syria.............

Indians do what their masters in Washington tell them to.

Is that a genetic reaction or childhood indoctrination that when you see the word India you start barking out inanities and frothing at the mouth without even reading the soldier is part of UN force???

Sheesh these numbskulls are something, and one of them is wearing the Indian flag so that he never forgets his mission in life and the other actually lives in the US :lol::lol::lol:

Is that a genetic reaction or childhood indoctrination that when you see the word India you start barking out inanities and frothing at the mouth without even reading the soldier is part of UN force???

Sheesh these numbskulls are something, and one of them is wearing the Indian flag so that he never forgets his mission in life and the other actually lives in the US :lol::lol::lol:

have u never heard of espionage missions carried under the UN banner i guess u need to be military literati to understand these things.

there is a chand tara on the flag u r flying .sg

have u never heard of espionage missions carried under the UN banner i guess u need to be military literati to understand these things.

Wow being ''military literati'' means attaining your level of intelligence, creating baseless conspiracy theories based on your ''beliefs'' and acting incredibly dumb, then I'm glad I'm not military literati!

No wonder the joke goes that military intelligence is an oxymoron, pun intended.

Is this the effect of watching agent vinod or ek tha tiger?:lol: Dude,too much conspiracy theories ends up in a badly crafted story.

Is this the effect of watching agent vinod or ek tha tiger?:lol: Dude,too much conspiracy theories ends up in a badly crafted story.

Dude where did the above mention movies come 4m ur imagination?

but these movies do come under the category of badly crafted story......;)

it is amazing how much denial mode indians get into.

i like how this is gathering into indian explosives + indian soldier + Israel = Syrian conflict :woot:
now that is a good movie!!!:victory:

lol at pakistani members...they are now considering UN as a "Stooge of the west" and "Conspiracy of the Zionist Regime" where even they also serve under this banner and they deployed a huge number of volunteers.. :lol:

Well even if Indian govt send that lone Rambo there according to resident military literati here, so what ? We are doing the holy job of saving one more country falling prey to wahhabi madness.

Well even if Indian govt send that lone Rambo there according to resident military literati here, so what ? We are doing the holy job of saving one more country falling prey to wahhabi madness.

:rofl:

so now u agree that u r doing all tat?

good boy
0001.gif

Back
Top Bottom