What's new

An injured Indian soldier in Syria was rushed to a hospital in Israel

Well even if Indian govt send that lone Rambo there according to resident military literati here, so what ? We are doing the holy job of saving one more country falling prey to wahhabi madness.

macha! He is a UN soldier, nothing political here.

Thank you Israel and Syria for the timely help given to my brother!
May he recover quickly!

so now u agree that u r doing all tat?

Hmm what are you going to do about that ? As I said Wahhabism is a dangerous cancer and all world must unite in combating that menace. The rabid dog of wahhabism must be put down with a iron hand.

macha! He is a UN soldier, nothing political here.

Naaku telusu macha..chumma...:D

Is that a genetic reaction or childhood indoctrination that when you see the word India you start barking out inanities and frothing at the mouth . . .

no it's not "frothing at the mouth" (others are reserved for such tasks as we see time to time on this very forum)

it's pointing out an irony

without even reading the soldier is part of UN force???

oh okay.....i thought he made the same mistake these guys made

UN asks Indian army to stop wearing its helmets – The Express Tribune

sorry for the confusion :whistle:

Well even if Indian govt send that lone Rambo there according to resident military literati here, so what ? We are doing the holy job of saving one more country falling prey to wahhabi madness.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I suggest you put your brain into gear before opening your mouth, or before commenting.

Professional dont take yourself too seriously. If you knew what I said there you wouldn't be commenting here. It's still not too late just googling what those words meant in Telugu. ;) Anyway suggestion rejected. The brain is in a comfortable cruise control mode zipping on the internet highway in the sarcasm lane.

Professional dont take yourself too seriously. If you knew what I said there you wouldn't be commenting here. It's still not too late just googling what those words meant in Telugu. ;) Anyway suggestion rejected. The brain is in a comfortable cruise control mode zipping on the internet highway in the sarcasm lane.

It was not your Telugu comment but your original comment that I referred to. That is why the recommendation to put brain into gear. You can shift to the sarcasm lane after you get into the comprehension lane.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom