What's new

An Indian's open letter to Narendra Modi regarding Bangladesh

Then what i am talking about?? o_O
illegal Bangladeshis should be kicked out from India is the only way to save many life and money in Assam & W. Bengal. This people vote for Mamta, Nitesh and Congress in exchange of there safety.

These are economical immigrants who come in search of jobs and for sure they should return back and if they want to enter then they can enter legally.This issue is always raised during elections time but we all know how illegal immigrants are exploited and mistreated which is in fact a big loss for state revenues.

@IamBengali We are with you Bro go ahead and make your dream of "AKHAND Bangladesh" come true, Invade India like a swarm of cockroaches and their shall be no mercy upon them :D. Make us proud.

Jai AKHAND Bangladesh.

So how will you guys deport them back? How will they find out that they are illegal immigrants?
What can be done? Kill them? Then do it. You are right they are useless, even we don't care about them, and it's also going to save the huge population in both countries.
Like I said these Bangladeshis cant be trusted by anyone. They want to dump their problems on India. Just cut their water supply and force them to take back their people.

Should never have liberated these ungrateful people.

its a backward caste..

did you just call bangladeshis cockroaches :pissed:

No, Why would I say that :D, Why are you people being so mean to bengalis, all they want is to live in India, their love for India has no boundaries you should allow them :D

No, Why would I say that :D, Why are you people being so mean to bengalis, all they want is to live in India, their love for India has no boundaries you should allow them :D
i am all for allowing for limited period(work visa), but we have huge number of poor people, and if they take away small jobs our poor people will suffer.

Like I said these Bangladeshis cant be trusted by anyone. They want to dump their problems on India. Just cut their water supply and force them to take back their people.

Do you think India liberated Bangladesh as a humanitarian act? If so, then what stopped India to wage war against the Junta regime, or Khmer Rouge of Cambodia?

You talk as if the water belongs to you.. By International law you are legally Bound to share water with us....

You talk as if the water belongs to you.. By International law you are legally Bound to share water with us....
If china will not follow Laws on Brahmaputra so do we:p:p:mad::mad:

Dream on dude all it take Us few minutes to put your Cities into Dust and after destroying it we will make it our colony for our growing population
you and your army is most welcome to my city :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom