What's new

An important but highly "sensitive" question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abubaker

New Recruit

Reaction score
As'salaam-o-alaikum Wa Rahmatullahe Wa Barakatuhu!

Dear Moderators,

I just have a very simple question: "Why this highly sensitive website is being launched on USA Servers??????????????? :what::undecided: "

Feeamanallah

As'salaam-o-alaikum Wa Rahmatullahe Wa Barakatuhu!

Dear Moderators,

I just have a very simple question: "Why this highly sensitive website is being launched on USA Servers??????????????? :what::undecided: "

Feeamanallah

Agreed. Many confidential and personal information is shared here. But if it is so secret than why post in a public forum for discussion. :pdf:

Last edited:
I think because they have the most reliable server in the world.

I think because they have the most reliable server in the world.

It is about our country, if I am not wrong then this is official website of Pakistan related with Strategic Issues & Other Defense Related Topics...

Why does not Pakistan has such advanced technologies to protect its own privacy??

One word - Money.
1. hosting charges
2. Support
3. Ad Revenue

And besides, I don't know what privacy is going to be achieved by shifting to Pakistani servers. The forum is still public & everyone can access from any corner of the world.

Pakistani servers will be slow for visitors from other part of the world where as USA Servers are fast for everyone and Pakistani Hosting Companies who have servers in Pakistan rip off people!America hosting is far more cheap.

I'm afraid some of us appear to be mistaken, this is not an official website of the Pakistani armed forces, or an official website of any kind actually. Herein lies our value...

nothing secret here...all info collected and posted from different news source. Comments are mixture of speculations and knowledge...so nothing to worry about.

I'm afraid some of us appear to be mistaken, this is not an official website of the Pakistani armed forces, or an official website of any kind actually. Herein lies our value...

Thanks Brother, you solved my confusion. I was really thinking that this was the official website of our Pakistan's Armed Forces.

I was not specifically talking about the Community Forum, but I will highlight on major threat:

"Suppose if this was really an official website, and Military Officers were having email accounts on this servers, then you can easily understand the sensitivity of such act... There all information was going to be unprotected and in the directly hands of our enemies... "

Best Regards

Do you think that a "secret", "sensitive" and "official" Pakistani site would be having members from general pulic?

Strange inquiry, I think.

You see banner "Web's Authoritative Source on Pakistani Security & Strategic Affairs"

I find this very strange. It sound like Pakistan government's website authority to sell sensitive informations on the public. I urge you moderators to remove please this banner.

It doesn't make sense to me.

There is no sensitive information on the website or the forum. If there is please report and we will delete accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom