What's new

An I.D on this Unit??

Abingdonboy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi, I found these pics and was wondering if I could have an ID on their unit and where they are operating. Looking pretty good: BPJs,BLACK INSAS, Thigh holstered pistols. State police?CRPF?IA?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi, I found these pics and was wondering if I could have an ID on their unit and where they are operating. Looking pretty good: BPJs,BLACK INSAS, Thigh holstered pistols. State police?CRPF?IA?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

They most probably are the counter terrorist unit of the Manipur Police.

^^ That's the one I guess. Even Naga CT units of police have similar attire. Its not easy to distinguish.

Damn look at how god these guys look.....you can tell they take pride in what they do...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is that a chinese civilian serve for the india?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Damn, I posted this here, cant remember what the description was...

Is that a chinese civilian serve for the india?

No, its Indians from the far east.

north-east-india.png

they are from manipur. The no.plate of the gysies read MN. Their cap read commando -not sur

Back
Top Bottom