What's new

An Eye Opening Discussion With an Indian (Talkshow - Agar)

There are many voices in India and some of them speak utter nonsense. For example spokesperson of ruling UPA government said " Osama JI has been killed by American troops ." .. he calls a lady in his party " A 100 percent tunch maal." These people abuse their positions to propagate their skewed mentality. Everyone knows what India is and what India was .

Well they are Indians and should have right to comment about their country ... And it can't be 100% lie ....

" Indian media is owned by baniyas , it is tightly regulated

He said media is tightly controlled by the Elite class and pointed out one newspaper by baniyas he

haven't stated the media is owned by baniyas ... Don't twist his words

what I see is that most of the reporters , news anchors and editors are either Muslim or Christians.
The Times of India is owned by Sahu Jains who are not Hindus but Jains . Jainism is as different a religion as Sikhism.

I don't have any idea about your media ..

"Hindu is a peculiar animal . He fins pleasure in seeing others is pain. " - would a sensible man say things like this . Would you find me genuine if I said " Muslim is a peculiar animal . He finds pleasure in seeing others in pain." The moment you see it in your perspective you realize the fallacy and total bias he has indulged himself in.

Here I am agree with you ... Every individual has different POv and personality .. So , one

must not blame him/her on the base of his/her religion or caste ... Religion only show ways rest

depends on human ..

And Sir you skipped many other things said by him .. About the political leaders,killing of Muslims in

Gujarat , level of poverty and unawareness of things etc etc etc ...

Well they are Indians and should have right to comment about their country ( and their comments are not final verdict) ... And it can't be 100% lie .... ( " When you but some truth in a bunch of lies , that truth is misinterpreted." )

He said media is tightly controlled by the Elite class and pointed out one newspaper by baniyas he

haven't stated the media is owned by baniyas ( he said that clearly when asked about media in India)... Don't twist his words ( that's how you see it)

I don't have any idea about your media ..( then you should not comment on Indian media and its role in Indian society)

Here I am agree with you ... Every individual has different POv and personality .. So , one

must not blame him/her on the base of his/her religion or caste ... Religion only show ways rest

depends on human ..

And Sir you skipped many other things said by him .. About the political leaders ( There can never be a political leader ever , unless he/she becomes a dictator , even Obama is not equally held by US , there are millions who don't want him as their president)

killing of Muslims in Gujarat ( it happened because some Muslims had crossed the limits of human conduct , they had burned a train carrying women and children and Hindu holy men and important Hindu leaders, what happened was just the retaliation , it will happen again if godhra happens again , no govt. no army can prevent it , if Hindus had burned a train in Pakistan carrying important Muslim leaders then what would have happened , the something happened in Gujarat , that's human nature , now it is to court that criminals on both sides should be punished , and there have been many punishments announced already) level of poverty ( huh , world knows about poverty in India and Pakistan , yes 30-40% of our popl is poor , if that sounds like music to your ears then it is your mentality , but when he said abt Mumbai slums that there woman have no clothes to wear then he certainly doesn't know about what Mumbai slums are , they are bustling centers of trade and commerce , Dharavi alone has an economy of 750 million , the children receive education there and women earn their living with respect , as far as revolution in India is concerned , India is going through a revolution . Our revolutions are not violent and catastrophic , we believe in a larger change in system rather than of the system . This system has some flaws but it is strong and far reaching )and unawareness of things ( hmmm , unawareness is a very subjective thing , India has world's largest biometric id system on the planet , the election are held every year in several constituencies , the system is dynamic and self corrective , it would be very crude to assume that poor doesn't know abt its rights , 95% of children go to school at primary level , most of the BPL card holders have fullproof IDs , votebank politics is common , India has the largest network of NGOs ) etc etc etc ...

it depends upon you , whether you want to sleep nicely by listening to some random anti-India interview or rationally decide what is good for Pakistan.

it depends upon you , whether you want to sleep nicely by listening to some random anti-India interview or rationally decide what is good for Pakistan.

None of us care about India and what he has said and we haven't gave him script to say such thing about his own country ... I never commented on Indian media and it's role that is Why i skipped that point ...

And killing many by the act of some people or for take revenge of one life is the lowest level of mentality

None of us care about India and what he has said and we don't give him script to say such thing about his own country ... I never commented on Indian media and it's role that is Why i skipped that point ...

And killing many by the act of some people or for take revenge of one life is the lowest level of mentality

that's for you and me , mob doesn't think so rationally my friend

watch this documentary on Dharavi , it clearly shows that STATE is dying to bring it down , it is the resilience and AWARENESS of people that they donot want to shift from the center of the city to some suburb....

Last edited by a moderator:
that's for you and me , mob doesn't think so rationally my friend

watch this documentary on Dharavi , it clearly shows that STATE is dying to bring it down , it is the resilience and AWARENESS of people that they donot want to shift from the center of the city to some suburb....

You have so much time for arguing .... Anyways YouTube is ban in Pakistan ..

A great discussion which Pakistanis should watch.

[video]http://tune.pk/video/361832/Agar-18th-August-2013[/video]

[Touches upon many interesting topics like role of media, rampant Brahmanism etc]

million mutinies???but still india is unitd isnt it??india is a union of states not a federation..which means we dont have citizenship by state but only by nation.a tamil or bengali or a gujrathi feels that hes an indian first and their respective ethnicity later.his facts are half truths.there are class , casts , religious ,ethnic ,lingual and geographic diversities in india but it didnt stop them from being indian..media is strictly controlled in india??tell that to arnab gosami who shouts his guts out everynight against the public representatives..there are 70,000 news papers in india and more than 700 channels and he says that people in one part of nation doesnt know whats happening in the other part??which age is he living in??people discussed about american elections..people are discussing about killing of indian soldiers..in which age is he living???1920??people did not react when the delhi rape happened and they felt no pain is this what he said??really??because this is what happened after the incidentnot just in delhi but in entire india.i know some feel contended when they here the news of breaking of india..but guess what!!not gonna happen

282ktqh.jpg

The opening was epic, slap on the face of so called ancient nation India. British united different states by conquering one by one and now they talk about 10.000 years old history as one nation.But i feel sorry for 85% of Indians, its clear here on PDF 99% are upper caste Hindus who only make 15%.

He has visited Pakistan, and it was funny him talking about slums of India. And how media is controlled by upper caste people and in army soldiers will be lower caste and officers upper caste. Pathetic, i will again blame ancient Pakistanis Brahmins for the mess they are in.

The opening was epic, slap on the face of so called ancient nation India. British united different states by conquering one by one and now they talk about 10.000 years old history as one nation.But i feel sorry for 85% of Indians, its clear here on PDF 99% are upper caste Hindus who only make 15%.

He has visited Pakistan, and it was funny him talking about slums of India. And how media is controlled by upper caste people and in army soldiers will be lower caste and officers upper caste. Pathetic, i will again blame ancient Pakistanis Brahmins for the mess they are in.

teri to chandi ho gayi is video ko pake ... chalo ap achche bacho ke tareh so jayo ... alelelelele!!!!

That's what you think rest of the world can't think like you ... Or you want everyone to blindly trust you ..

Enough discussion ..

I give facts , now if you care to analyze the facts rather than analyze the fact giver then it would be more fruitful. thnk you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom