What's new

An eye on India’s outrageous nuclear infrastructure

Name one country which has clearly expressed doubts about safety of Indian nuclear program untill then :wave:
Its always the pakistani nukes the world is worried about... i dont know why evil world is so obsessed with peace loving nation pakistan?:eek::no:

No one is pointing finger at u coz u r not a muslim state and tht it.
World is pointing fingers at us coz we are then only muslim country on this earth which got its own nuclear program.and rest assure whtever the world say dont matter our ppl (army and other agencies) have being securing all our nuclear assets for very long and Inshaallah they will keep it secure .

and btw tht ws the same world now pointing finger toward Pakistan .They also said tht Iraq has Weapon of mass destruction so we should attack and capture thm before Saddam hussain will use thm on us .

so u ppl tell me how many weapon of mass destruction they get from Iraq.It all propoganda done by the westerns .so they keep speaking BS.and it is just like the propoganda they did before going in to Iraq.

Its always the pakistani nukes the world is worried about... i dont know why evil world is so obsessed with peace loving nation pakistan?:eek::no:

Hi
How true and that evil world includes India,Israel & America. (RAW,Mossad & CIA nexus) :devil: may be they can answer the reasons for their obsession.

Hi
yeah not every but three only, so stop trying to see things on my part and Get a life!

Why do you hate India,Israel and US? USA is giving Pakistan support through aids right? So why you hate them? And if it's your Islamic mentality which is making you hate them then why are you friends with Communist China? Who denies the existence of God (Allah swt):undecided:

Why do you hate India,Israel and US? USA is giving Pakistan support through aids right? So why you hate them? And if it's your Islamic mentality which is making you hate them then why are you friends with Communist China? Who denies the existence of God (Allah swt):undecided:
Hi
i didn't say i hate them, just answering which of the three states constitute the so called world having concerns about pakistan nuclear weapons. and you might wanna keep your argument secular, i am not going to reply to your racist comments

Hi
i didn't say i hate them, just answering which of the three states constitute the so called world having concerns about pakistan nuclear weapons. and you might wanna keep your argument secular, i am not going to reply to your racist comments

Sorry if I made it look racist to you but I asked this question because it seemed like irony to me sorry if I hurt your sentiments.

:cheers:

No one is pointing finger at u coz u r not a muslim state and tht it.
World is pointing fingers at us coz we are then only muslim country on this earth which got its own nuclear program.and rest assure whtever the world say dont matter our ppl (army and other agencies) have being securing all our nuclear assets for very long and Inshaallah they will keep it secure .

I prey the same to god. Nuclear bombs are not sumthng to be allowed to be taken over by people who want to use them. N-weapons are not like any other weapon- not only it create wide spread destruction and death of innocent people, it also ensure that the coming generations will also suffer because their human ancstors chose to use a weapon which make them deformed generations over generations.

Back
Top Bottom