What's new

An American Anchor Devastated US Govt on Syria War, waTCH iT !!!

Zarvan? Why would you be against the US government in the war against Syria? Its not funny man. You are starting to scare me into thinking that you have started using common sense.

Video is gone...but i think it might be Bill Meher who is the anchor

Zarvan? Why would you be against the US government in the war against Syria? Its not funny man. You are starting to scare me into thinking that you have started using common sense.

I hate Bashar al Asad he has killed Muslims but he should be taken out by Muslims not USA USA can't be allowed their USA give a dam about Muslims dying their main concern in Israel Muslim leader need to show guts and take out Bashar not ask USA to do it USA would only create more troubles than doing anything good for us they were enemies they will remain enemies

I hate Bashar al Asad he has killed Muslims but he should be taken out by Muslims not USA USA can't be allowed their USA give a dam about Muslims dying their main concern in Israel Muslim leader need to show guts and take out Bashar not ask USA to do it USA would only create more troubles than doing anything good for us they were enemies they will remain enemies

US threat to attack is gone. You can rest easy that it will be just assad and terrorists killing each other instead. Just so you know Russia and China weighed in to shut the US out which by the way was being forwarded by Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

Long story short. Muslim countries were begging your "not friend of Islam" US to attack syria and the 2 biggest Kafir countries who execute and kill muslims by provinces stopped them.

BBC News - Syria crisis: US 'to drop military threat'

US threat to attack is gone. You can rest easy that it will be just assad and terrorists killing each other instead. Just so you know Russia and China weighed in to shut the US out which by the way was being forwarded by Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

Long story short. Muslim countries were begging your "not friend of Islam" US to attack syria and the 2 biggest Kafir countries who execute and kill muslims by provinces stopped them.

BBC News - Syria crisis: US 'to drop military threat'
Their begging will destroy them too one day USA would come after them too sooner or later

Their begging will destroy them too one day USA would come after them too sooner or later

Why not now? Shouldnt that be your and alqaeda's first target? to clean out the two holy cities which are under so called puppet regimes? I think you need to be very assertive with those guys and explain to them how everything will be all islamic and good once the cities are taken back from the Americans.

United States seems demoralised, tired and probably bankrupt from its 12-years of occupation of Afghanistan. They don't appear to want to go gun blazing into another Muslim country.

Why not now? Shouldnt that be your and alqaeda's first target? to clean out the two holy cities which are under so called puppet regimes? I think you need to be very assertive with those guys and explain to them how everything will be all islamic and good once the cities are taken back from the Americans.
Mr alqaeda has tried and failed but USA would be history if it attack Saudi Arabia

Mr alqaeda has tried and failed but USA would be history if it attack Saudi Arabia

Why would USA attack Saudi? I am pretty sure I missed something. US and Saudi Arabia are allies? US gives Saudi weapons and has half of its foreign bases on its land. Why would it attack its ally?

Why would USA attack Saudi? I am pretty sure I missed something. US and Saudi Arabia are allies? US gives Saudi weapons and has half of its foreign bases on its land. Why would it attack its ally?

USA is not ally off any Muslim countries its only ally off Israel

USA is not ally off any Muslim countries its only ally off Israel

Saudi arabia is not a muslim country?

I do not know what you are saying. Are you trying to say that Saudi's are "acting" to be friends of US and getting weapons from them and letting their military in the bases around them so that when they have a lot of weapons they will turn and destroy the US and Israel?

Mr Obama = 0 Rest of the World = +1, next round Mr Pres? :)

or Iran = 1, Saudia + UAE + Qatar = 0

I hope after this episode US stops listening to biggest terror supporting county's Royal Dickless brainless farts

Saudi arabia is not a muslim country?

I do not know what you are saying. Are you trying to say that Saudi's are "acting" to be friends of US and getting weapons from them and letting their military in the bases around them so that when they have a lot of weapons they will turn and destroy the US and Israel?
Both off them are trying to play with each other USA was also friend off Iraq in 80s and what happened after we all know

Back
Top Bottom