What's new

Amur (Siberian) tigers make 'remarkable' comeback in China

Yesterday, Dec. 20, close encounter of a Siberian tiger, the guy shoulted from inside his car : " I'm a local here, let me pass". The tiger makes way and turns to the bush.

The local popultion are nice and fine with these tigers because so far no one was hurt by the tigers, but we have a man eater appeared, the public opinions may change, we hope that tragedy won't happen.

I know tiger looks good but just imagine how many beautiful deers would have been killed to keep Tigers afloat.

I don't really get this animal protection law published this year, the law is way too extreme, even some insects are protected by law now:angel:

Nowadays it seems that only human and flies are not protected animals in China, ooops, dont give ideas to these crazy law makers about the latter.

Our world is created in balance, removal of species in the ecosystem causes imbalance and sometimes this can have negative consequences. Human intereference has caused imbalances, hence requirement for laws to re-establish balance.

On the new years day 2022, some ladies went for a ride in the country, spooked a Siberian tiger cub and the cub quickly ran away from their car.

On the new years day 2022, some ladies went for a ride in the country, spooked a Siberian tiger cub and the cub quickly ran away from their car.

Glad the ladies didn't get out of their car and chase the tiger cub, when you see a tiger cub, the mother won't be far away.

On January 2, two ladies saw a tiger on their way home, out of curiority, they went back again the next day, and saw another tiger of different size, since then, these two ladies regularly drive around this area to visit the tigers.

WOW... Five wild Siberian tiger cubs filmed on video in NE China provinces. Happy Chinese Tiger Year

Two siberian tigers stopped a Chinese police car in Northeast China yesterday, police sent warning messages to the phones of the local inhabitants in the area

Two siberian tigers stopped a Chinese police car in Northeast China yesterday, police sent warning messages to the phones of the local inhabitants in the area

These two are tiger cubs, having no experience of dealing with humans.

Both Siberian tigers and Amur leopards caught on camera in NE China's tiger and leopard national park

When will China end tiger farming?

When will China end tiger farming?

Trading of tiger parts is a felony resulting in long prison terms, you Indian trolls should do some basic study before trolling China.

"ID officer" of Siberian tigers witnesses return of "King of Forest"​

I guess Amur Tiger never really endangered. The Great Hingan range is never molested -- and is the largest aggregate area of primary forrest, about half the size of France. The Tiger live there and no one really take their statistics,

1670204767523.png

Back
Top Bottom