What's new

Amitabh Bachhan's Role in 1984 anti Sikh riots

If Mr. Bachhan is guilty he must go to jail. Fair trial must be conducted in this regard. All accusations must be investigated.

While I understand Indians who say leave it lie and that current relations are oright these things should never be forgotten, the perpetrators should be punished and all those who were part of it.

This shows a trend among the Hindu society, the 84 riots, the 92 riots against muslims, gujarat riots, mindless barbaric violence against innocent civilians carried out by gangs and with the knowledge of the police and local government. And the worst thing no one brings the criminals to justice.

Then were supposed to believe India is a shining beacon for democracy that it is the opposite of Pakistan? Not a chance, your just as bad it's just you have more money and well educated liars.

There are a lot of doubts in you mind, let me try and put that fire to rest, sadly I will only be able to discuss the 1982 riots here.
There was nothing the riots had to do with the hindu, justice will be served there is no doubt or fear that one needs to have though it takes time.( just like the time that is taken the Bangladeshi brothers tto deal with their genoside case of Pakistanis involved).

As far as the Gujrat riots go there are a lot of threads opened or you could open one and we will be more than happy to discuss it there.

You can ask same question about your own country. About "Operation Cleanup" and Fake Jinnapur conspiracy theory. Is anyone tried till now in Pakistan for killing thousand of innocent people in Karachi and their relatives who don't know what happened to their beloved ones.

Sikhs have millions of sympathy giving Indians in India, you keep your sympathy for people whom you can actually help.
In A sea of retards you are Poseidon. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom