What's new

Amir ul momeieneen the title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have one major issue with Taliban and all those muslims who want to have this title.....
This title belongs to only One personality in the history of mankind ...
Not even Adam himself can call him amir ul momeieneen....
This title belongs to someone who is Amir of all Momeieneen now how we decide who is Momin and who is not because Only Allah knows what's in the hearts of mankind no one else.
If you are curious who this title belongs too well
One day Jabreel was exiting the Prophet (M.P.B. U. H) house and Ali was entering the house Jabreel said Aslamulikum ya Amirul Momeieneen....
When Ali entered Prophet Smiled and asked how you like your new title...
Jabreel wouldn't utter a word on his own unless it's Allah's will so please in a respectful manner I would ask all Muslims not to use this title for anyone or everyone. This title have value just like Nishan e Haider....Not everyone can get it just like that because they won sort of freedom which is their job on first place...
So please even Mahdi wont call himself Amir ul Momeieneen but Mahdi how can some Tom dick and Harry can get this title.

lol

you need to be more specific

Titles Means No Value to those chosen/selected by Allah for us
Titles are for us, for them its the Qurbat e Elahi

anyway, comparison creates devoid So I Quit

lol

you need to be more specific
Well when they use Amir ul momeieneen for Mullah Umar may Allah's mercy upon him. He could have been good guy maybe the great guy but Amir ul momeieneen really? How did he know who was momin? Anyways the point is General Zia as well as Nawaz sharif was trying to get this title at one point but my question is why we Muslims say one thing and do opposite.
We believe only Allah knows who is momin Muslim kafir or munafiq then how come we with our petty mentality can come to conclusion that someone is Amir ul Momeieneen.. isn't it treasspassing in Allah's rules......?
I hope I was specific enough..
Titles Means No Value to those chosen/selected by Allah for us
Titles are for us, for them its the Qurbat e Elahi

anyway, comparison creates devoid So I Quit
May Allah never divide us... We cherish the greatest man that ever lived that is prophet and seal of Allah's word ... may Allah's blessings be upon him and his All. So we are not dived at all.
Reflection on some topics is different story ...

Well when they use Amir ul momeieneen for Mullah Umar may Allah's mercy upon him. He could have been good guy maybe the great guy but Amir ul momeieneen really? How did he know who was momin? Anyways the point is General Zia as well as Nawaz sharif was trying to get this title at one point but my question is why we Muslims say one thing and do opposite.
We believe only Allah knows who is momin Muslim kafir or munafiq then how come we with our petty mentality can come to conclusion that someone is Amir ul Momeieneen.. isn't it treasspassing in Allah's rules......?
I hope I was specific enough..

Will the title of supreme leader or rahbar work for you?

I think Khalifa is ijma's choice
I don't mind someone being Khalifa of Afghanistan or this country but Amir ul momeieneen is judging all Muslims and forcing yourself as Amir. Sort of hypocrisy

Shia brothers, many of your ahadeeth are fabricated. Very simply Caliphs were called Caliphs of Rasool Allah because it was improper to call them Caliphs of Allah. Wasn't until one Muslim requested a Caliph by asking others about 'Ameer Al Mumineen' did they find that name fitting for the righteous Caliphs. All it means is prince of believers, Mumineen is said out of respect to Muslims. Does not mean all are Mumineen.

As for Taliban naming their leader that is different story. But title comes from people and not God. Actually none of Caliphs have title from God. They are all titles given by Rasool Allah , like Al-Siddeeq , Al-Farooq, or by society like Al-Karaaar /Haydara.

Prophets were all given titles by God. Such as Rooh Allah, Khaleel Allah, Al-Nabi-Al Umi , etc....

what is your opinion on Bukhari and Muslim? oh learned one?

Respect yourself and don't want for the curse of God. I am well aware of what I'm speaking of, the hadeeth OP mentions is not a part of Sunni hadeeth books.

I think Khalifa is ijma's choice
I don't mind someone being Khalifa of Afghanistan or this country but Amir ul momeieneen is judging all Muslims and forcing yourself as Amir. Sort of hypocrisy

Why can't you accept them for whatever they be?

by whom? origins of the compilers, if you please!
thanx in advance

the avatar has same algorithm as those emails through which new zealand cricketer were targeted for personal reasons leading to sporting event cancellation.

Salaam

These are merely titles. Ayat ullah seems like a bigger deal than Ameer ul Mumineen. We have shiekh ul Islam and such as well. We had zil e ilahi as well for royalty and many more.

I don't see why it would be a problem, just as saying radiallah and rahmat ullah or alisalam would be a problem when all these are supplications in favour of the person.

Mullah Omar was considered by Ameer by people who considered themselves, as a group, people of Emaan i.e Mumineen.

Allah knows best who is a Mumin and with who Allah is razi and upon whom Allah has rehmah.

Salaam

These are merely titles. Ayat ullah seems like a bigger deal than Ameer ul Mumineen. We have shiekh ul Islam and such as well. We had zil e ilahi as well for royalty and many more.

I don't see why it would be a problem, just as saying radiallah and rahmat ullah or alisalam would be a problem when all these are supplications in favour of the person.

Mullah Omar was considered by Ameer by people who considered themselves, as a group, people of Emaan i.e Mumineen.

Allah knows best who is a Mumin and with who Allah is razi and upon whom Allah has rehmah.
I agree with you on this thing
No one in this day and age is Ayat ullah nor any one is Amir ul momeieneen. I totally agree with you brother on this one. You are absolutely right....
Salaam

Momin only Allah decide... Muslims who ever expect Allah as alone authority over all and his prophet as seal ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom