What's new

Amid Modi wave, Chouhan emerges as an alternative

Chauhan has done exceedingly well in MP .

Considering his track record , he being PM of India is not a bad thing .
Ok,i thought he was saying in an neagtive sense........
I live in M.P.,I think Mr. Chauhan is not a good candidate for pm,He only focuses on Populist schemes.......

Before he started playing politics, I thought Nitish Kumar was good. Considering the reputation Bihar has.

I live in M.P.,I think Mr. Chauhan is not a good candidate for pm,He only focuses on Populist schemes.......

Chauhan transformed MP from being a BIMARU state .

Nowadays you get to your more good news from MP than bad ones .

Then again , you live there and obviously you will know better .

Funny to see all those congress supporters who were sure of congress victory in state elections now shamelessly sucking upto AAP ..... :disagree:

@kurup though M.P. has a high number of sexual violence I think.

But then again, a lot of states like Haryana and Delhi has as well. It needs a cultural shift, not just a political shift.

Could you explain a bit more?

Chauhan transformed MP from being a BIMARU state .

Nowadays you get to your more good news from MP than bad ones .

Then again , you live there and obviously you will know better .
He has done a lot of devlopment there is no doubt about that......
I think he will be perfect CM for states like Jharkhand,Orissa e.t.c but not a good PM or he can be a good Agriculture minister.......

@kurup
Could you explain a bit more?
Chauhan is perfect for states like M.P.,Bihar,Orissa and Jharkand where people are living in extreme poverty......
But not for whole India......
Because you need a PM who has liitle bit knowledge in every field......

Last edited:
Chauhan is perfect for states like M.P.,Bihar,Orissa and Jharkand where people are living in extreme poverty......
But not for whole India......
Because you need a PM who has liitle bit knowledge in every field......

In my opinion, we need a Prime Minister who is a work horse in terms of organisation and administration. Then you need 15 or so excellent Chief Ministers who percolates that to the state level.

It is no use that you have a really good Prime Minister. You also need really good Chief Ministers especialy in the states that are not performing well.

BJP has many good leaders including Modi, Chauhan and Manohar Parikar. Not to forget Sushma swaraj and Arun Jeitely too.
and smriti irani

238169-smriti-irani-host-of-life-ok-docu-drama-avdhaan-india-india-fig.jpg

smriti-irani-111.jpg

smiti_irani.jpg

@kurup though M.P. has a high number of sexual violence I think.

But then again, a lot of states like Haryana and Delhi has as well. It needs a cultural shift, not just a political shift.

Although Law and Order is a state subject , these violence , as you said , are cultural problems .

Lot of education , NGO work and a generation or two will be required to reduce it .

And they can start by abolishing Khaps ( although not in MP) .

and smriti irani

and what has she done untill now ??

and what has she done untill now ??

she can be a very big asset just like uma bharti and sushma swaraj for BJP as she can take on any congressi /phseudo secular person anytime

+ she looks just right :smitten:

she can be a very big asset just like uma bharti and sushma swaraj for BJP as she can take on any congressi /phseudo secular person anytime

+ she looks just right :smitten:

Apart from being a poster girl , I don't think she has any experience .

Not even a MLA or MP but still :smitten:

Thing is all the congressies and so called "secular& roshan khayal" political parties and paid media inspite of there reletless anty Modi campaign since 2002 they count bring anything to defete him and so now in there desperation trying to entice a revolt within BJP

but BJP is not one man/Family show as in any other anty BJP party in india and thats there biggest worry

only thing is BJP should now become ver more cautious in security of its top leader ship anty talking about contagious issuses like "womens rights and duties" & "personal attacks " in front of anty BJP Paid media and publick

Thing is all the congressies and so called "secular& roshan khayal" political parties and paid media inspite of there reletless anty Modi campaign since 2002 they count bring anything to defete him and so now in there desperation trying to entice a revolt within BJP

but BJP is not one man/Family show as in any other anty BJP party in india and thats there biggest worry

only thing is BJP should now become ver more cautious in security of its top leader ship anty talking about contagious issuses like "womens rights and duties" & "personal attacks " in front of anty BJP Paid media and publick

Back
Top Bottom