What's new

Amid LoC firing, India plans to buy onions from Pakistan

Yesterday Onion were Rs80 per KG in India.

Whats the new price today?

BTW in Pakistan we had been buying onions at Rs120 in ramazan

a.baa-Funny-Onions.jpg

We will be sending the 'troll' variety of onions soon.

Hmm.. that was high .

I do not understand how the Pak consumer takes such high prices.

However in India with elections not far away and Parliament in session & opposition looking for hooks to attach to the Govt this becomes a dangerous issue.

For some inexplicable reason Onions have in the past rocked Govts - this time the UPA is doing what it can to control things.

Hmm.. that was high .

I do not understand how the Pak consumer takes such high prices.

However in India with elections not far away and Parliament in session & opposition looking for hooks to attach to the Govt this becomes a dangerous issue.

For some inexplicable reason Onions have in the past rocked Govts - this time the UPA is doing what it can to control things.

Rs80 per KG is normal here in Pakistan as we had been buying at much higher price per kg.

The Indian govt is doing the right thing to stabilize prices.

There should NOT be any emotional over-reaction

I bought it today 1 kg for 64 Rs.... It keeps varying once or twice in a day...

Btw we dont have an issue if you supply good quality of onions because we gave you the status of MOST FAVORED NATION :P

I bought it today 1 kg for 64 Rs.... It keeps varying once or twice in a day...

Btw we dont have an issue if you supply good quality of onions because we gave you the status of MOST FAVORED NATION :P

That doesn't help us at all :)

anyway business is business. If Indians see any benefit in importing from Pakistan they will go for it. Otherwise all those rondo reactions from many Indian readers on this news are nothing but anti-Congress bias

That doesn't help us at all :)

anyway business is business. If Indians see any benefit in importing from Pakistan they will go for it. Otherwise all those rondo reactions from many Indian readers on this news are nothing but anti-Congress bias

We dont mind buying onions from Pakistan ( we did it before too)..... Provided it fits into your budget..... since you are aware of that rondo reactions care to see those rondos in this thread too....

Because you , Spring Onion, may be exported to India too as part of the onion consignment!! :lol:

I hope I don't shed tears peeling you! Jeeez! :rofl:

Hoping that a vegetable will make you laugh is as vague as expecting Bal Thakray ever loved Pakistan :D

We dont mind buying onions from Pakistan ( we did it before too)..... Provided it fits into your budget..... since you are aware of that rondo reactions care to see those rondos in this thread too....

If these are costly at your end then importing and selling at lower price indeed is in people's budget

Back
Top Bottom