What's new

Amid India-Pakistan tensions, China blocks tributary of Brahmaputra in Tibet

All major rivers in Indian sub-continent origins in Tibet area of China.

Pakistan should ask China to divert the rivers Indus, Satluj , Ganges and other to Pakistan via "water tunnels/chanels" if and only of India vioates Indus water treaty.

Make that as part of CPEC. Win Win situation for both China & Pakistan. China gets shorter & safe route to middle east and Pakistan gets river water from Tibet that India wants to stop.

The engineering work is not done in one day, but atleast one can start it.

Agar itna asaan hota, to kab ka ho chuka hota, it will have dire consequences, not even USA can do that, especially since India and China has not as much hostility as Pakistan,even then India hasn't done it.

But the Muslims in India will have special underground pipes so they can get water, right? I'm assuming the same with Jains, Sikhs, Parsis, and Christians

But the Muslims in India will have special underground pipes so they can get water, right? I'm assuming the same with Jains, Sikhs, Parsis, and Christians

I like the lady in your pic. Is that you?

why are Pakistanis so happy if China does or does not do something? Have they lost their identity so badly that now they are vicariously living Chinese in their minds?

Worse, if Brahmaputra is really blocked (which it is not) the worst affected will be Bangladesh - what used to be East Pakistan. Yet these pakistanis celebrate that possibility!

Kia Khob baney ge jo mil bahtain gaey du yaar. Is India ready to get sandwiched between two Asian giants. Vege burger, anyone?

why are you happy sir if china block Indian water its Chinese benefit . china is not gonna giving us this water . on the hand if indi block our water we will lose not India or china . so we are in danger by this chines move

Kia Khob baney ge jo mil bahtain gaey du yaar. Is India ready to get sandwiched between two Asian giants. Vege burger, anyone?
every country is working on their interest only pakistanis are here making fun and losing every battle

Back
Top Bottom