What's new

Amid COVID-19 a talented Pakistani Hindu got commission as GD pilot in Pakistan Air Force

Yes you are right.We should be careful while mentioning Hindus and Hinduism.Trolling on PDF should be Indian,s specific only.They are so many brothers from our minorities who are serving in Pak armed forces.Even some of them sacrificed their lives while fighting the war against terrorism..
Shaheed Ashok Kumar sacrficed his life in Wazeeristan.
View attachment 628898
Shaheed Lal Chand Rabri
View attachment 628899

images

Hindus in Pakistan Army | MINORITIES IN PAKISTAN .

Pakistani Hindus, Sikhs, Jews, Christians etc are just as Pakistani as are Pakistani Muslims and all are brothers and sisters..... ......:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Yar tum saro se nai hoga. It's not your paygrade. Cheers Doc ko bulao.

Reminds me of how Indians here used to call Pakistani Muslims all terrorist but their Indian Muslims - oh wait, they also consider their Indian Muslims terrorists. Nevermind.

Acha? When did Indians here call Indian Muslims terrorists?

At least we are not world's largest hypocrisy. We have it officially Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
That is not correct.

You don't extract jizya from them.

In restrospect, you should.

You should also not rebuild or renovate their temples. Which you currently do.

My point is the hypocrisy is inherent in IR Pakistan too.

Taking advantage of this to sneak in a Public Service Message for everyone.

Please, next time you think about or see someone attacking all Hindus or Hinduism in an argument with Indians, politely correct them that by doing so they are also abusing and disrespecting Pakistani citizens like Rahul Dev who follow Hinduism.

Distinguish between India & Hinduism or Hindutva/Sanghis and Hinduism.

Right.

Tea-is-fantastic.jpg

Rahul Dev of PAF can serve the tea as fantastic as this one...

And probably taught him a lesson or two on 'flying' and not on 'ejecting'...

WTF did you miss the TJ saga and the "Corona Jihad" Muslims were waging against Indians? I guess those Indians don't count since they're all banned now.
Did they say ALL Indian Muslims?

Yes lol. Do you think they only mean evil TJ people when they talk about Muslims doing Land Jihad, Love Jihad, Corona Jihad, Toilet Jihad, etc.?
I am not here to defend Hindutva radicals. There are enough of us who stand upto them as you must have seen in the anti CAA protests. Yes, Indian society is being poisoned. I am not going to be a hypocrite and deny it.

Great to see fellow Pakistani as a PAF Pilot. :smitten::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom